Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When I lie down for a longish period of time and stand back up I again I got really dizzy. So the other night ther was a noise out my back garden, I got up to look out and noticed it was my neighbour. Then I got one of those dizzy spells. My vision went all blurry and I couldn't make anything out. I felt myself going cock eyed for about 30 seconds. When my vision returned I look down and my neighbour was pissing himself laughing at me.

Now he thinks I'm some sort of special boy! :(

When I lie down for a longish period of time and stand back up I again I got really dizzy. So the other night ther was a noise out my back garden, I got up to look out and noticed it was my neighbour. Then I got one of those dizzy spells. My vision went all blurry and I couldn't make anything out. I felt myself going cock eyed for about 30 seconds. When my vision returned I look down and my neighbour was pissing himself laughing at me.

I get blurred vision for a couple of seconds, very occassionally.

Went to the doctor about it. Supposedly I have big pupils and that means they're more sensitive to light.

If this is a life threatening illness, and I die, I'll hunt them down. Or get someone else to kill them, cause I'll be dead.

Every time there is a bank holiday i have customers that forget....I have spent all day,once i got rid of my boss trying to get goods shifted from there to here and back again........Fume rant rave.I have already broken one pen!!!!!!

Maybe that's his deal. I'm not here to judge.

I still think several comedic lyrical opportunities were missed when one Weir brother was subbed for the other in our friendly against Hibs this pre-season. Unfortunately, my crippling shyness and raging erection stopped me from getting up to sing "Two Graham Weirs".

:lol: That happened at our first pre-season game against Stenhousemuir. Renton pretty much sat the whole time Steven Weir was on shouting "Good touch Weir 2"

Guest The Phoenix
What a day this would be to sit in the garden with a crate of Sol. <_<

I can confirm 16 is the worst age ever.

Trust me there are many worse than that yet still to come. :(

Edited by The Phoenix

half the time it's offering people a fucking pen

Just for enquiring!

:lol: Nae luck. I'm 23 just now, but i think even when i'm lying on my deathbed, i will find cocky eyes hilarious.

My PTTGOYN is that a wee boy in my mate's cousin's primary school class has just "came out" to his parents. He's 9.

It's just madness.

Just for enquiring!

:lol: Nae luck. I'm 23 just now, but i think even when i'm lying on my deathbed, i will find cocky eyes hilarious.

My PTTGOYN is that a wee boy in my mate's cousin's primary school class has just "came out" to his parents. He's 9.

It's just madness.

What's wrong with this? :huh: