Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Completely forgot about this. I got a text from my mates ages ago saying 'Playing FM. Sacked one of my youth coaches for being a suspected paedo. That's maybe o.k at Celtic, but not here at Hannover 96'

:lol:

Oh dear....

Edited by ShakehandsTom - DFC

Completely forgot about this. I got a text from my mates ages ago saying 'Playing FM. Sacked one of my youth coaches for being a suspected paedo. That's maybe o.k at Celtic, but not here at Hannover 96'

Someone on here a while ago was talking about a manager game he had where one of his players died, and one of them retired at 28 or something to go run a pub!

Please someone tell me they remember this too?

Someone on here a while ago was talking about a manager game he had where one of his players died, and one of them retired at 28 or something to go run a pub!

Please someone tell me they remember this too?

That rings a bell, I'm sure I read on here that someone was playing a management game on the Sega Megadrive and Eric Cantona died in training or something like that.

That rings a bell, I'm sure I read on here that someone was playing a management game on the Sega Megadrive and Eric Cantona died in training or something like that.

In fact, here is the post, the following one tells of Giggs retiring to run a boozer.

Prem Manager '97, apparently.

The guy I was playing online on fifa there the noe was a total cock. Why is everyone you ever play on that an un-spotsman like b*****d?

He was 5-0 up at half time after a pish first half performance, i got i tback to 4-5 going into the last 2 minutes, he got a free kick, passed it back to his keeper and done keepy uppies and other stupid tricks until the whistle blew. Everytime i went to close him down he'd just pss it to the side, then pass it back.

Then, after the game, i get a message from him "ur so shit m8"

Brilliant.

Oh aye, and it's about 30 degress in my room. I can't even open the window cause i've got bees making a hive in the corner of my house, and it's right outside my window.

FÚCK SAKE!!

The Gray Ghost has a fan. B)

Nobody seems to want to share the good weather. :(

Work, priorities, blah blah blah...

I had this problem earlier too. They just have no consideration for students, do they? Always available when I've got coursework or exams though, always.

BOO!

All of my c***s for mates had 'other plans' tonight aswell. One had to go and see his burd, cause, quite frankly, she's a clingy retard who needs a right good boot in the pie. One was playing bowls, two were working, and the other one had to 'do his pigeons'. Whether or not that involved in biffing i've ane idea...

I suggested a BBQ, it was quickly rejected and put into the 'another time' pile.

Edited by Money Mayweather

On my 'the room is fucking roasting' front, i've taken to wafting the door as a short term measure. Not that it works, like.

I've farted and it smells like curry, too.

That reads like i'm fanning the door with a 3rd party instrument. I mean i'm using the door as the wafter.

Edited by Money Mayweather

All of that is a spot of justice because of how infuriating you have been hounding that Forfar fan in the last couple of weeks, having a go at him at every opportunity and for no good reason. Karma, its a bitch eh!

All of that is a spot of justice because of how infuriating you have been hounding that Forfar fan in the last couple of weeks, having a go at him at every opportunity and for no good reason. Karma, its a bitch eh!

It's funny though :(

It's funny though :(

Karma always makes The Gray Ghost laugh! Its fair enough having a bit of fun, but it has been a bit much ITGGO. Seems to be every single post he makes.

Anyway, The Gray Ghost does have a petty nag. While its lovely being cooled by the fan, The Gray Ghosts hair is being blown over the place and is tickling The Gray Ghosts face something awful. The Gray Ghost can't find his scrunchy either, so can't tie it back. :(

I had this problem earlier too. They just have no consideration for students, do they? Always available when I've got coursework or exams though, always.

BOO!

Mines are all off uni, but they need co-ercion to do anything remotely sociable. Freaks.

Edited by vikingTON