Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

In fact, here is the post, the following one tells of Giggs retiring to run a boozer.

Prem Manager '97, apparently.

Yer a bloody gentleman Turboshandy. This, your Simpsons signature, you've been a bloody big help! ;)

I offer you a cuddle. :lol:

Thanks. :)

It all worked out alright in the end. Managed to get rat arsed after downing a cheeky half bottle of Monks Finest in George Square, then pretty much got molested off my friends ex boyfriend (...don't ask!), then we headed to a party on Bath Street.

The party got interrupted by ra polis, though. So it was an unexpected end to the night, sadly.

I'll be changing my name now, a certain someone knows I'm posting here...

Uh oh. Who knows?

You didn't piss of the Paisley Punisher did you?

Never, ever anger Mr. Mehmet.

It's very petty but people using the word surreal to describe something that isn't. The other night on Springwatch the presenter described watching some fallow deer as surreal because he was so close to them.

It's not surreal, just unusual.

If they were riding bicycles or juggling, it would be surreal.

Guest The Phoenix
With the weather being sunny Ayr will be full of hackit Monsters wearing hee haw and showing off their manky tattoos. Vile.

I'll be hitting the beach anyway. <_<

:o

Completely forgot about this. I got a text from my mates ages ago saying 'Playing FM. Sacked one of my youth coaches for being a suspected paedo. That's maybe o.k at Celtic, but not here at Hannover 96'

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

With the weather being sunny Ayr will be full of hackit munters wearing hee haw and showing off their manky tattoos. Vile.

I'll be hitting the beach anyway. <_<

Edinburgh,s not so bad you get some nice tourist,s who start to disrobe,I'm taking the bus to work now as i cant concentrate on the drive.

:lol:

Someone on here a while ago was talking about a manager game he had where one of his players died, and one of them retired at 28 or something to go run a pub!

Please someone tell me they remember this too?

In fact, here is the post, the following one tells of Giggs retiring to run a boozer.

Prem Manager '97, apparently.

Fun times they were. :lol:

My petty thing: me and my dad were on the train yesterday going up to Glasgow to see Toots and The Maytals, it was just your regular train journey, except for the guy who got on at Greenock West with the odd 'tache and bottle of Buckie. Then we got to Paisley Gilmour Street. Fucking Hen Night headed for Glasgow. Every stereotype of Paisley women was confirmed by these slutty munters. Fucking 40 year old women going about in tutus, for christs sake. One of them felt the need to tell the carriage the tale of the time she had sex outdoors in Feegie Park. Lovely people.

Watching the cup final build up, and on the road to Hampden, they showed our abysmal defeat to Alloa in the cup. I was fucking gutted all over again.

I'm just grateful that they didn't show our capitulation against Peterhead. <_<

Just been cleaning the balcony and was meant to be doing the rest of the house top to bottom while the wee man's out with his Daddy today watching the football, but now I'm too bloody hot and knackered. The windows and frames were almost black thanks to the traffic grime. It was thick enough to grow tatties in, which, given where I live, is probably why the previous occupant never bothered her arse to clean out there. Trouble is now that the windows are still as filthy as when I started because there was dirty water going every sodding where.

To add to that, I had coaches and buses of Rangers fans honking and whistling as they went past. They were probably trying to make out that they're shocked anyone would know anything about cleaning in this area of Glasgow, but to be honest, I think they didn't really understand the concept of cleaning at all.

Now, I can't even rest that long because the area just inside the balcony door, including my nice white wall, is covered in black water splash marks or foot prints. Before someone asks why I didn't keep the door shut, it was because I was a: trying to avoid getting the dirty water down the windows (and I failed) plus there's parts of the frame that I couldn't get to unless the door was open.

Still, at least it's finally clean outside.