Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Some of my 'friends' have been deliberately excluding me from social activities. Naturally this will be dealt with extreme and cunning vengance. I just wish my best mate from Dundee was coming back home today, I can't be fucking arsed with this anymore... :(

Strange, you come across as such a friendly and polite chap on here too, i can't for the life of me think why they would want to exclude someone like that from any social activities that may be planned.

I got incredbily drunk last night.

And I woke up with my right hand hurting like hell and it is nearly enough twice the size of my left.

And you're all talking about cooking food. It's hard to cook with one hand. :(

Burnt my arms and feet to f**k from being at the beach in St Andrews.

Sore as f**k.

I feel your pain, bro! :( I sat in Barshaw Park for a couple of hours this afternoon, then went home to drop my book, bag and folding chair off before going straight back to the park to see a salsa band called Macumba practice. They're usually in the Paisley Arts Centre but couldn't turn down an opportunity to practice in the sunshine. I therefore spent another couple of hours in the sun.

I have now checked in the mirror and am not too dissimilar to this unfortunate young lady...

post-1053-1243800603_thumb.jpg

I may have to stay away from the windows at work tomorrow in case my napper distracts any taxi-ing aircraft! Ouchy! :(

Do none of you people use suncream or protection? This is why foreign people laugh at the brits (well, one of the reasons). A bit of sun and all you idiots are out there turning radioactive. See when you go to foreign beaches and you look round and observe that nobody local is there...thats because they are inside, in the shade! Unless it couldn't be helped, The Gray Ghost has no sympathy.

Do none of you people use suncream or protection? This is why foreign people laugh at the brits (well, one of the reasons). A bit of sun and all you idiots are out there turning radioactive. See when you go to foreign beaches and you look round and observe that nobody local is there...thats because they are inside, in the shade! Unless it couldn't be helped, The Gray Ghost has no sympathy.

I refuse to be lectured by some slackarse who, after a bit of hedge-trimming, comes over all hot and bothered and stays in the hoose for the rest of the day. <_< I consider ogling the amount of bufty cheb-bage on display, grooving on down with a Salsa band and chatting in the sunshine with my next door neighbour ample reward for the slightly sore, tingling feeling my head, arms, stomach and legs are experiencing at the moment.

Incidentally, I went to the toilet an hour ago and sitting there, squeezing one out to ease my bowels, all the sunburnt bits of me felt like a mild electic shock was going through them, they were tingling like pins and needles so much! A most strange and uncomfortable feeling! :( I shall avoid any similar strenuous exercise for the next day or two, just in case! :rolleyes::D

I refuse to be lectured by some slackarse who, after a bit of hedge-trimming, comes over all hot and bothered and stays in the hoose for the rest of the day. <_< I consider ogling the amount of bufty cheb-bage on display, grooving on down with a Salsa band and chatting in the sunshine with my next door neighbour ample reward for the slightly sore, tingling feeling my head, arms, stomach and legs are experiencing at the moment.

Incidentally, I went to the toilet an hour ago and sitting there, squeezing one out to ease my bowels, all the sunburnt bits of me felt like a mild electic shock was going through them, they were tingling like pins and needles so much! A most strange and uncomfortable feeling! :( I shall avoid any similar strenuous exercise for the next day or two, just in case! :rolleyes::D

Gonna stop being so blooming graphic with your descriptions of absolutely everything. I think I might have preferred when you could only post from work :P

See in properly hot countries, they have the sensible strategy of staying in during the peak of the day. Where The Gray Ghost used to live, school would start at 8am and continue till 2pm, at which point everyone would go home, have lunch, and go to bed for a few hours. The whole country would basically shut down until 4-5pm, when it would cool down a bit and everyone would come back to life. In fact, an Anglican minister who The Gray Ghost used to know commented that only "mad dogs and Englishmen" would go outside in that weather.

This is what The Gray Ghost did today. Got up, mowed the lawn, pruned some stuff, tidied the garden. Came back in, stayed inside for a few hours to watch the tennis till the worst of the sun had passed, and then went back outside and had a barbeque with a couple friends. Sensible stuff, meaning that The Gray Ghost got to enjoy the sun, got a touch of colour, but didn't go crispy. For some reason though, this seems an incredibly difficult concept for people to grasp!

My CD player is buggered, I've run out of wine just as the offies are closing, and the probably-soon-to-be-ex boyfriend is behaving like an arse.

In decending order of importance.

See in properly hot countries, they have the sensible strategy of staying in during the peak of the day. Where The Gray Ghost used to live, school would start at 8am and continue till 2pm, at which point everyone would go home, have lunch, and go to bed for a few hours. The whole country would basically shut down until 4-5pm, when it would cool down a bit and everyone would come back to life. In fact, an Anglican minister who The Gray Ghost used to know commented that only "mad dogs and Englishmen" would go outside in that weather.

This is what The Gray Ghost did today. Got up, mowed the lawn, pruned some stuff, tidied the garden. Came back in, stayed inside for a few hours to watch the tennis till the worst of the sun had passed, and then went back outside and had a barbeque with a couple friends. Sensible stuff, meaning that The Gray Ghost got to enjoy the sun, got a touch of colour, but didn't go crispy. For some reason though, this seems an incredibly difficult concept for people to grasp!

Good view from up there is it?