Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Pah. I'm trying to print out two 7 page job application forms, and my printer is wheezing away like a geriatric old man. It's on its arse, and the print-outs look ridiculous. I wouldn't hire anyone with as shoddy looking an application form as this.

I am about to launch the machine at work into orbit.It is goading me today.It now refuses to print labels.And im afraid it has pushed me to far.I think i will try to find a branch and give it a Basil style trashing.

f**k! some other c**t had the headphones

You are the only person I know who's love life has been ruined by a missing pair of headphones! :huh:

There's got to some sort of award or prize for that, surely?! :lol::lol::lol:;)

I am about to launch the machine at work into orbit.It is goading me today.It now refuses to print labels.And im afraid it has pushed me to far.I think i will try to find a branch and give it a Basil style trashing.

Must be the day for it,

Key something in, hit enter - and some 45seconds later the screen updates.

Give us a loan of your branch when you finished :lol:

7 attempts at trying to print out a montly report for the boss.....7 times it has decided to jam....meaning I have 10 minutes of finding jammed paper, removing jammed paper, resting job, wathch job get jamed again and swear under my breath. The swearing was getting louder and louder after each jam, as if i was playing an adult version of Boggies.

Glad to see it is not just me.

If it helps, our computers were running slow as feck today. Really frustrating clicking the 'open file' button and waiting for the wee egg-timer icon to disappear! <_<