Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I am about to launch the machine at work into orbit.It is goading me today.It now refuses to print labels.And im afraid it has pushed me to far.I think i will try to find a branch and give it a Basil style trashing.

Must be the day for it,

Key something in, hit enter - and some 45seconds later the screen updates.

Give us a loan of your branch when you finished :lol:

I am about to launch the machine at work into orbit.It is goading me today.It now refuses to print labels.And im afraid it has pushed me to far.I think i will try to find a branch and give it a Basil style trashing.

7 attempts at trying to print out a montly report for the boss.....7 times it has decided to jam....meaning I have 10 minutes of finding jammed paper, removing jammed paper, resting job, wathch job get jamed again and swear under my breath. The swearing was getting louder and louder after each jam, as if i was playing an adult version of Boggies.

Glad to see it is not just me.

If it helps, our computers were running slow as feck today. Really frustrating clicking the 'open file' button and waiting for the wee egg-timer icon to disappear! <_<

Does this mean Capy will be in school uniform then? :o:wub::D

Now now contain yourself..I was never a great one for uniforms. Although Stirling High was not too bad. Its getting the belt of female teachers i miss....

Now now contain yourself..I was never a great one for uniforms. Although Stirling High was not too bad. Its getting the belt of female teachers i miss....

Ooh, School uniform and a bit of S & M thrown in. :D It gets better very minute! :D;)

:angry: PC world and their automated phone lines. If I wanted to talk to some diddy advisor I would have called them,all I want is tp speak to someone in the Perth store about a game. :ph34r:

For no apparent reason, the wallopers who have moved on site to demolish an adjacent nursery school find it appropriate to run a f'ck off diesel generator all night. That was just superb last night when the bedroom was way too warm to even contemplate closing the windows.

Also, the three Hamilton neddettes who prattled incessant pish on the Glasgow to Edinburgh train this morning, whilst en route to a "management course". What a squad of manky cockfarmers who lacked the ability to complete a sentence without using the phrase "anawislikthat" were likely to learn from said course is anyone's guess.

With no empty seats elsewhere on the carriage and not wanting to appear like a c'nt to the colleague I was travelling with, I resisted the urge to bung on my iPod. Won't be doing that again.

I'm staying on my own just now, cause my mums away on holiday, and it's just fucking shite. I thought i'd enjoy it, but it's so fucking lonely :(

:o But there's so much you can watch on the internet with high volume if she's not there... if you get my drift !