Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've got an idea for you.

Support your local team.

f**k that. I'd rather not watch Sellick, thanks.

PTTGOYN - Playing football last night and I've really hurt my neck. I can't properly turn my neck to the left properly, and it hurts like f**k.

The f**king Guardian.

Why can't they be delivered by 6:30 like all the other newspapers!? It means I have to deliver all of the rest of them, then go round again when it's arrived afterwards, adding an extra 10 minutes to my paper round. Completely unnecessary.

And then today, to make matters worse, having first waited 10 minutes to see if they'd arrive in time before setting off, they weren't even in when I got back to the shop at 7:30, they STILL hadn't arrived. Not amused

Commie c**ts can't even arrive on time.

Edited by Briefcase Wanker

If people supported the team in the town which they were born, most Fifers would be Raith fans, as Kirkcaldy is where the maternity hospital is.

Or the older ones could be from St Andrews, like my dad who was born in Camperdown park. There was a maternity hospital there too.

If people supported the team in the town which they were born, most Fifers would be Raith fans, as Kirkcaldy is where the maternity hospital is.

Dunfermline? :huh:

Unless I've been majorly WHOOOOOOSHED I was born there only 18 years ago :huh:

I went there once, to recieve eye lid surgery.

I was there on Friday night with a sprained ankle.

The guy in the cubicle across from me was cuffed and getting the ol' latex treatment from the fuzz.

Ye puff.

you try tripping over a disposable barbeque at Aberdour beach and just walk it off.

Aint so easy.

Teel you what else was not so easy.

Student Nurse.

Edited by The Blair-Skint Student

That is sad Reynard. 104 though, wow! Was he a Buckie loon?

Not originally. He was from Paisley but he moved up there after his wife died to be near his daughter who lived there. That must be about fifty years ago right enough :lol:

His family started Galbraith the bakers, they used to have supermarkets and stuff round the country. You'll probably be too young to remember them. :P

104 though. He was as bright as a button right 'til the end. One of those old geezers that just never seemed their age.

edit to add, found this on google :P

Buckie’s G. O. M. - Bob Rennie, a native of Linwood, near Paisley, who has lived in Buckie for the last few years latterly in Burnside Court , Buckpool celebrated his 103rd birthday with a small celebration surrounded by friends in the home of his daughter Mr James Murray, Barfield Road. Bob regularly attends meetings in Gospel Hall and calls at Linn Coort for a fish and chip lunch every Wednesday. He retains all of his faculties and still enjoys reading.

Edited by Reynard

He might have been born around Ibrox, however unlikely it is.

Cheers for attempting to defend me, but Marv is right. I'm just a gloryhunter ;)

Edited by Guest

The f**king Guardian.

Why can't they be delivered by 6:30 like all the other newspapers!? It means I have to deliver all of the rest of them, then go round again when it's arrived afterwards, adding an extra 10 minutes to my paper round. Completely unnecessary.

And then today, to make matters worse, having first waited 10 minutes to see if they'd arrive in time before setting off, they weren't even in when I got back to the shop at 7:30, they STILL hadn't arrived. Not amused

Commie c**ts can't even arrive on time.

Are you the only 18 year old paperboy alive?