Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Why cant i say Irn Bru is nice? or type that way?

It is an insult as that is whom i am and i asked you to stopped and you carried on.

You're clearly not taking what i'm saying on-board, and simply reading what you want to see.

Achwell, nighty night.

1000th page post, and i didn't even mean it.

EAT IT!!

Edited by Money Mayweather

Oh for f**k sake.

I go away for a few hours and once again I come back to a mess of a thread.

Someone said Kilt should step away from the computer for the next few days, f**k that, I think Div should take the forum offline for a week or two.

Oh for f**k sake.

I go away for a few hours and once again I come back to a mess of a thread.

Someone said Kilt should step away from the computer for the next few days, f**k that, I think Div should take the forum offline for a week or two.

:o A tad harsh - I think all the car-crash stuff has enlivened the site and deflected from the 'who's managing who' farrago going on in the press! ;)

:o A tad harsh - I think all the car-crash stuff has enlivened the site and deflected from the 'who's managing who' farrago going on in the press! ;)

Everybody is arguing, and you know what, it's all over a lot of pish! Nothing shocking or particularly upsetting has happened, it's all just really daft.

It would appear that Reina had it right before me, P&B closing down for the close season sounds good. This is my first close season as an active poster, and jesus, it's horrible!

Guest The Phoenix
Everybody is arguing, and you know what, it's all over a lot of pish! Nothing shocking or particularly upsetting has happened, it's all just really daft.

It would appear that Reina had it right before me, P&B closing down for the close season sounds good. This is my first close season as an active poster, and jesus, it's horrible!

Get used to it , your close season might be permanent. ;)

I think P&B should shut down for the close season every year. Seriously.

F'ck that. This is when it gets entertaining.

When the season starts, I'll be duty bound to discuss Airdrie's latest 0-0 draw with some non-entity in the seaside league. I much prefer car-crash posting and the enthusiastic trading of personal insults.

Guest The Phoenix
That's pretty low. :(

Apologies, it was meant in jest but on reflection it was below the belt.

Damn, the evilness of the close season is rubbing off on me.*

*Kilt - don't, just don't. ;)

PTTGONYN- There was a sudden noise in the street abit like a plane flying over. But it couldn't of been a plane as it didn't seem to get louder the closer it came. Well, it had all the neighbours out. I went for a walk to investigate. I was getting close then it suddenly just stopped again. Since it has now woken me up I want to know what it was!

Gingapar, did you hear it?