Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

och im not arguing but tgg will no doubt write a 25 page essay on how he is correct whilst i really dont give a flying feck :lol::lol:

There is no argument. However, its interesting to see that casual racism is deemed to be perfectly fine. Does nobody else notice it? Furthermore, The Gray Ghost is fed up of having to ignore sly dig after sly dig from certain posters.

There is no argument. However, its interesting to see that casual racism is deemed to be perfectly fine. Does nobody else notice it? Furthermore, The Gray Ghost is fed up of having to ignore sly dig after sly dig from certain posters.

so your not denying you were talking shite and making up things that i had posted then

so your not denying you were talking shite and making up things that i had posted then

As The Gray Ghost said before, you made a comment similar to many others that posters had made, and The Gray Ghost simply asked a question for clarification. Do you have a problem with being asked a question? <-- indicates question.

However, its interesting to see that casual racism is deemed to be perfectly fine.

Well why the f**k haven't you reported it then? It's not perfectly fine, FFS, and I deleted what I thought you were referring to as soon as I came online. But since it must be something else (as you're accusing us of doing nothing about it), fucking report it.

Well why the f**k haven't you reported it then? It's not perfectly fine, FFS, and I deleted what I thought you were referring to as soon as I came online. But since it must be something else (as you're accusing us of doing nothing about it), fucking report it.

Its deleted and gone, and the mods are not being accused of anything. However, it appears that some posters would rather have a go at The Gray Ghost for pointing it out (not you) than actually criticise a dodgy post.

I certainly haven't read anything from anyone having a go at you for pointing out the casual racism... doulikefish made one, quite humorous comment and you've taken it the wrong way. That's all I see. To say that 'casual racism is ok on P&B' is absolute balls.

I certainly haven't read anything from anyone having a go at you for pointing out the casual racism... doulikefish made one, quite humorous comment and you've taken it the wrong way. That's all I see. To say that 'casual racism is ok on P&B' is absolute balls.

exactly reina but he takes this internet thing waaaaaaaaaaaay to seriously!!

As The Gray Ghost said before, you made a comment similar to many others that posters had made, and The Gray Ghost simply asked a question for clarification. Do you have a problem with being asked a question? <-- indicates question.

so your not denying you made up what i said :lol::lol::lol:

I think Reina's casual attitude to moderating is a disgrace. She should spend less time worrying about this bloody pregnancy and more time attending to the whims of the lunatics on this forum.

I think you're going the right way to a banning. :P