Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest Ron Jnr
<br />Ach Ron, do the decent thing....<br />
<br /><br /><br />

it gets you nowhere....tacet approval of anti-social behaviour is the way forward.

:lol:

My five year old neice was prancing about in her room, when she deliberately fell backwards and cracked her head off the floor. She started greeting then stopped and said while still sniffling "I was a total numpty there", we both started laughing alot.

My nephews big sister is 5 and is an absolute diva.

I remember telling her off for doing something and she said "but how come Dean can do it without you moaning at him?", I said "Because Dean's just a baby", to which she replied "Yes Thomas, but you forget I'm just a wean as well".

He was outside shouting me to look out the window, then when I appeared he pointed his finger at me and gave me the old Hulk Hogan "YOU!" number. Now he's running riot in my bedroom, plucking the strings on my guitar and bashing the keys on the piano. He noticed a guitar string was broken and screamed at me "Thomas, fix it!", he's a wee nutter.

This is my 2,600th post and I am curious to know when my status will be updated from First Div Superstar to Premier league target... maybe now!? - NO :(

Anyone have a list of the diffrerent status's and when they kick in?

(Not that I am bothered about post counts etc blah!)

Edited by Haitch

I just watched my wee nephew fall face first down 4 stairs. Managed to smack his head of the skirting board as well, absolute cracker of a lump on his forehead.

He was crying his wee heart out for the whole of 20 seconds until he saw a lamp and went "Oh, wow!" and that was him. Now he's running about holding a wet cloth on his forehead calling the stairs bad and trying to talk to pictures of me.

:lol: Weans are brilliant.

I was on the bus the other day and it was quite busy but very quiet apart from one wee guy (about 4 or 5) wi his mum. He was talking shite very loudly about everything, when he said to his mum

"You've no put suncream on me. Hope i'm aright"

Anyway, the "Barr sponsors The Hour" pieces before the program starts <_< Pure shite. What is it about most Scottish adverts (don't start me on the "Oh give me oh give me a job, job" one) that make them unbearably cringeworthy?

"Limeade, it's pure magic man"

"Cherryade, that sounds nice, haven't tried that one"

"Away, ye canny've tried Pineapple"

My mothers cooking, now im no chef but gammon and bbq sauce surely does not work. My stomach is in turmoil, im sure those wee children who have to walk 2 miles for water (not caley fans) would turn there nose up at it.

frustrating couple of days.

second half of last week had a bit of an intellectual burts, and was able to get through a raft of work. Today and yesterday by contrast, I've been bogged down and getting no where.

frustrating couple of days.

second half of last week had a bit of an intellectual burts, and was able to get through a raft of work. Today and yesterday by contrast, I've been bogged down and getting no where.

The Gray Ghost had a few weeks of that. It only just cleared at the end of last week. Btw, while you're there, do you have any idea of whether you can convert a power spectrum to a magnitude spectrum and how?

Edited to add, the power spectrum is the magnitude squared, so it should be a simple square rooting, but The Gray Ghost is jiggered if he can figure it out at this time of night.

Edited by The Gray Ghost

Guest The Phoenix
I'm in that sort of mood just now. Can't be bothered doing anything.

Shouldn't have tired yourself out typing the first sentence. :P;)

Some half wit thought it'd be a good idea to wire my mum and dads telly up so the sound comes out the stereo speakers. Now I can't alter the volume with the telly remote and have to set the volume control on the stereo. Said half wit better have it fixed before mummy and daddy mouse get back from holiday on Thursday. <_<

Also driving down the A9 made me think of something else that annoys me. See when folk see the wee lines on the road before you hit the speed camera why the hell do they slam on their brakes when they're driving at the speed limit? There's bugger all need to drive past a camera at 50mph when the limit is 70!

Got a bloody great crack in my windscreen somehow today as well. I imagine that won't be cheap to fix. :(