Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Was it a good indigenous British midge that bit you, or one of those horrible malaria carrying darkie c'nts from Africa?

:P

:lol::lol::lol: 'I've been bitten by a TseTse fly.....*

*And he'll never get that musical refernce either! ;)

Bought one of those Asus EEE PC laptops today, and the trackpad has to be the worst thing I've ever used. It doesn't matter how much I change the sensitivity, it sticks. Other than that, it's good. Annoying as hell though.

Oh and I wasnt paying attention and posted this in completely the wrong thread. Not even close.

Sleep. Or lack of :(

I empathise - my body clock must be broken..... :(

Same.. Although I slept until half past 12 today. I'm wide awake right now though.

It's jet-lag dearie! You've flown backwards over the Greenwich meantime, summertime bollocks clock. See, if we'd kept the traditional Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter Equinoxes, none of this 'wide awake at three o'clock in the morning' pish! :rolleyes:

;)

It's pishin doon in Paisley right noo, BTW! :(

the BBC have redone their website, so I have to go through a load of international news before I get to see what's happening at home now. As if I care what the Malawian government is up to, you go on the beeb, you expect news from home.

You can't reset it for location now as well.

Bar Stewards.

Fek Pissing down and using public transport.

And why pray do people feel the need to carry umbrellas the size of a tent around with them.If you must carry one (i do not) please learn how to control it .

Same.. Although I slept until half past 12 today. I'm wide awake right now though.
I'm pretty similar, slept til 11 today. Wish I could sleep and get up earlier.

Oh, no! It must be a shame having to sleep in till friggin' lunchtime and not be able to sleep at night :angry:

My PTTGOYN is people moaning about how they've slept half the day and can't sleep at night. One word would cure all that: a fucking job!! (That's three words, but I don't give a f**k)

I'm away for coffee....

Oh, no! It must be a shame having to sleep in till friggin' lunchtime and not be able to sleep at night :angry:

My PTTGOYN is people moaning about how they've slept half the day and can't sleep at night. One word would cure all that: a fucking job!! (That's three words, but I don't give a f**k)

I'm away for coffee....

Oh dear time of the month... ;) .

Fek Pissing down and using public transport.

And why pray do people feel the need to carry umbrellas the size of a tent around with them.If you must carry one (i do not) please learn how to control it .

It's people that use umbrellas when it's raining AND there are heavy winds. What's the point in that? The thing's only going to get blown inside out and you'll get wet anyway.

I didn't realise I was such a crabbit bugger this morning :(

It's people that use umbrellas when it's raining AND there are heavy winds. What's the point in that? The thing's only going to get blown inside out and you'll get wet anyway.

I didn't realise I was such a crabbit bugger this morning :(

You're not the only one, believe me! Who would think that merely reducing Glasgow Road to one lane by the junction near the Polis Station could bring Paisley's traffic to a grinding halt. <_< A normal 10 - 15 minutes bus ride turns into a 35 minute crawl! :angry:

And it's still pishing doon! :(

Edit: Just realised I was still posting on here at 03:53 this morning. No wonder I'm feckin grumpy.... :(:rolleyes:

Edited by Kilt