Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've spilled tuna water down my trousers, now everyone's going to think I've got some kind of infection of the John McVeigh is a tit.

Hope the weans in the next show don't comment. :ph34r::angry:

Willie Gray Hamster Eater is going to get his favourite tea tonight along with a lot of love and ice cream. :wub:

:lol:

Yep :(

I had Testicular cancer at the end of last year/start of this year but they thought they had caught it in time....

A few bursts of chemotherapy should do the trick but mentally it really does hit you hard as was really confident it was over and done with.

I have to go across to Edinburgh tomorrow and Monday to discuss things before getting treatment.

When I got chemotherapy I asked The Doctor for something to keep my hair in. So he gave me a box.

There's no difference between his joke and Adam Wee's joke, so if you're going to have a pop at one of them, have a pop at them both.

I don't think either of them were expecting such a serious announcement, you haddock.

On the contrary, Bully Wee is consistantly a viscious and spiteful c**t. <_<

Adam Wee is a good guy.

There's a world of difference.

There's no difference between his joke and Adam Wee's joke, so if you're going to have a pop at one of them, have a pop at them both.

I don't think either of them were expecting such a serious announcement, you haddock.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Hope you're pleased with yourself now - you pitiful waste of space! <_<

Surely if you are having a go at Steven's post, you should have a go at mine as well. Neither of us obviously knew that there was anything seriously wrong with WGAMH, we were just taking the piss, as most people would have done to them when they announce that they are waiting for results. Hell, people have done it to me on here!

I know that you have had a spate of arguments with Bullywee1878, but there is no need to be quoting him for his post and then posting what you did.

I know that you have had a spate of arguments with Bullywee1878, but there is no need to be quoting him for his post and then posting what you did.

To be fair, I quoted his post and respondeed and then you posted after, so I didn't see your post until after my reply went up.