Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

wtf does syntax mean? Yay, new word for my vocabulary :D

'Syntax' n. Grammar way in which words are arranged to form phrases and sentences.

So actually I am guilty of tautology!

'Tautology' n. pl. - gies. Use of words which merely repeat something already stated.

A bit like most of BullShitWeeFud's posts. :rolleyes:;)

Edited by Kilt

Best find out what it means first. What kind of world would it be if we all went around using words we didn't know what they meant.

Rinmimbie!

Doh. I actually went to look up what Rinmimbie meant :(

nah, I have been over 30 years without using Syntax so I doubt I will need it now.

You spermophyte!

:lol: Do you think this attempt to lighten the mood is going to work, or is everyone too geared up for an online scrap now?

I was delighted to read earlier that you had set the boys to work while you remaind in your boudore (sp?). Good work young lady!

Fucking morons who know bugger all about football. :angry:

Coming from the Rangers "supporter" from Stirling. Right.

I would just like to wish WGAMH all the best, it's always a blow receiving news like that. Hopefully your family and friends will be there for you and will help you through it. Best of luck :)

I was delighted to read earlier that you had set the boys to work while you remaind in your boudore (sp?). Good work young lady!

Aye, well if one of us gets to watch the television in bed, keeping the other one of us awake, then that person will be the one to get up early, do the housework and allow the one who's had no sleep to have a long lie!

That's three mornings in a row he's had to do that because I couldn't sleep the night before. :lol:

Aye, well if one of us gets to watch the television in bed, keeping the other one of us awake, then that person will be the one to get up early, do the housework and allow the one who's had no sleep to have a long lie!

That's three mornings in a row he's had to do that because I couldn't sleep the night before. :lol:

Mine was in bed sharp last night, slept through so you'd think mummy would be sensible enough to make the most of it, no she sat up chatting to Granny who was staying last night until 2am!

Its just one of those days

When you don't wanna wake up

Everything is fucked

Everybody sux

You don't really know why

But want justify

Rippin' someone's head off

No human contact

And if you interact

Your life is on contract

Your best bet is to stay away motherfucker

It's just one of those days!!

Its all about the he says she says bullshit

I think you better quit

Lettin' shit slip

Or you'll be leavin with a fat lip

Its all about the he says she says bullshit

I think you better quit talkin that shit

(Punk, so come and get it)

I think I'm going to lose the fucking plot pretty soon. I'm in a race against time to have my college course work finished by tomorrow and it just doesn't look like its going to happen. Quite a few folk are twisting my melon at the moment too which isn't fucking helping !

I think I'm going to lose the fucking plot pretty soon. I'm in a race against time to have my college course work finished by tomorrow and it just doesn't look like its going to happen. Quite a few folk are twisting my melon at the moment too which isn't fucking helping !

You sound like a right tosser.