Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Got back to find the ex has phoned so I dialled ringback and it went straight to her ansaphone! Feck knows what she wanted as I only saw her and the kids on Sunday.

It's made feel a little uneasy in case something might be wrong! :(

It's a b*****d when stuff like that happens. My Mum's doctor phoned the house on Friday when I was the only one in, and she sounded like she had some bad news, after my Mum had had blood tests taken. My Mum couldn't get a hold of the Doctor on the phone until about 4 o'clock today. It turns out she's just lacking iron and doesn't quite have as much blood as she does, but I've had a wee worry at the back of my mind the last few days, that it could be something more serious.

That reminds me kilt, as well as all your obvious defects and personality disorders, I noticed on Saturday you are exceptionally short as well!

To be fair, if you stuck Ronnie Corbett next to Giant Haystacks you'd get the same optical illusion. :P

It's a b*****d when stuff like that happens....I've had a wee worry at the back of my mind the last few days, that it could be something more serious.

Shit man, that's bad - and thanks for the empathy - I know how you feel. If she doesn't check her mobile and call me back tonight, at least I can ring her tomorrow at work. <_<

That reminds me kilt, as well as all your obvious defects and personality disorders, I noticed on Saturday you are exceptionally short as well!

Just how tall are you, Monster?

If I remember correctly you were a bit taller than me.

Just how tall are you, Monster?

If I remember correctly you were a bit taller than me.

I'm 6 ft 5"

Although I thought you were massive, taller than me if anything!

Handsome, too.... :)

I remember thinking the same! Tall as f**k!

Monster by name etc etc...

Aye, I'm not dainty. Why didn't you come and introduce yourself? I wouldn't have booted your hoop or anything!

Aye, I'm not dainty. Why didn't you come and introduce yourself? I wouldn't have booted your hoop or anything!

I walked past you and you said alright at one point. At the grassy verge to the right of the clubhouse as you look at the pitches. I had this years home rovers top on. The way you looked at me I thought youw ere going to kick my pie in, so I just scurried off into the bar.

Edited by Kutski

I walked past you and you said alright at one point. At the grassy verge to the right of the clubhouse as you look at the pitches. I had this years home rovers top on. The way you looked at me I thought youw ere going to kick my pie in, so I just scurried off into the bar.

Ah, now I can explain that one.

I remember you as it happens, and that was right after the ref had totally fucked us by allowing Sons of the Rock a goal that was a blatant handball then denying us a penalty for their keeper coming about a yard outside the box and picking the ball up.

Not only that, but after I politely and reasonably pointed that out to him, he completely over-reacted and threatened to have me removed from the Powerleague. On reflection I'm sure his eyesight is fairly good and he has actually met his father.....

Not only that, but after I politely and reasonably pointed that out to him, he completely over-reacted and threatened to have me removed from the Powerleague. On reflection I'm sure his eyesight is fairly good and he has actually met his father.....

Ahhright, fair play big 'un :) Next year maybe.