Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Ha, I saw you before you got famous!

It's actually quite a special feeling to see a band doing well when you've seen them play in front of their parents, closest pals and a couple of drunk people that just happened to be in the pub anyway.

My petty thing is that I want a Miss Millies.

I saw The Killers at King Tuts all the way back in 2004 just before Mr Brightside was released in the UK. You could tell that night that this band were immmense and, although recent LPs have been slightly awry, they've done quite well for themselves.

It's pishing doon and guess where my coat is? :unsure:

That's right, on the sofa at home! :angry::(

Surely you can borrow a rain-mac to shelter your flowing locks on the way home ;)

Another Neo-Nazi attack, this time 6 Sri Lankans were chased out of a club then brutally beaten. Two have ended up in a bad state in hospital. All 5 of the attackers were arrested, which was good.

Looks like the attack had been semi-planned, as it happened at a nightclub that even advertises on the outside as a Black Music Lounge'.

He's brilliant. My favourite song the now is Confusion girl even though it's abit lovey lovey! :D

Confusion Girl is ok, but I much prefer In Step and my favourite is Better Off As Two. :)

I saw him support Alphabeat at King Tuts a year ago, some of his stuff is superb. Don't like Confusion Girl all that much, it lacks the same punch as the likes of Better Off As 2 and Three Little Words. His album's out next Monday, something to look forward to.

The first song of his that I heard was Better Off As Two, and I liked it, and having heard some other songs by him as well, I like a good few of them.

Confusion Girl is ok, but I much prefer In Step and my favourite is Better Off As Two. :)

The first song of his that I heard was Better Off As Two, and I liked it, and having heard some other songs by him as well, I like a good few of them.

I've been listening to him all day. My new favourite is When you're around :D