Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I tried to stand up and my leg gave way from under me.

I've clearly done some damage to my body tonight, but I would have went face first into a desk had it not been for my shite hot reflexes and grabbing onto the chair.

I'm going to be in some amount of pain tomorrow. :(

Did the rain bring the temperatue down enough for it to be a bearable gig? You were worried about it, but down here in Ayrshire the temperature mercifully dropped about six degrees after the downpour. :D

I tried to stand up and my leg gave way from under me.

I've clearly done some damage to my body tonight, but I would have went face first into a desk had it not been for my shite hot reflexes and grabbing onto the chair.

I'm going to be in some amount of pain tomorrow. :(

Was that my fault? The bear hug and all that? Oops! :(

Sandra Bullock

:wub:

I don't know what thread this is from.. But I've quoted it anyway, so I'll do it here.

:wub:

Did the rain bring the temperatue down enough for it to be a bearable gig? You were worried about it, but down here in Ayrshire the temperature mercifully dropped about six degrees after the downpour. :D

It was okay, aye. I was roasting before hand and had to go for a walk to cool down. I played in a vest and shorts, because I knew the temperature would be an issue, but I didn't think it was too bad. Roasting, aye. But it was fine.

It wasn't particularly cool in Paisley, but it was half decent. It was horrible in Glasgow though. After the rain/thunder I expected it to cool down, but it was still clamy as f**k.

Was that my fault? The bear hug and all that? Oops! :(

Hah, I don't think it was anything to do with you. More down to my own stupidity.

Hah, I don't think it was anything to do with you. More down to my own stupidity.

Good! ;)

Could it have been the manic bass-thrash dance in front of the rest of the band, or the head-butting your bass collapse on the floor? Whatever it was, it was worth it! ;)

It was okay, aye. I was roasting before hand and had to go for a walk to cool down. I played in a vest and shorts, because I knew the temperature would be an issue, but I didn't think it was too bad. Roasting, aye. But it was fine.

It wasn't particularly cool in Paisley, but it was half decent. It was horrible in Glasgow though. After the rain/thunder I expected it to cool down, but it was still clamy as f**k.

That might explain Kilt's stauner.... :lol:

Nah, seriously, well done. Cannae be easy being a rockstar when it's this fucking hot.

I played in a vest and shorts, but it was still clamy as f**k.

Oh didn't you just! Clammy is the word for alright! :wub:

That might explain Kilt's stauner.... :lol:

Well that and the two foxy babes to my right wondering who the John Peel look-alike dude was and wanting some action! :P:D

Oh didn't you just! Clammy is the word for alright! :wub:

Well that and the two foxy babes to my right wondering who the John Peel look-alike dude was and wanting some action! :P:D

a little green around the gills and decomposing?

I don't want to be cruel but you did set this up.