Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I appear to have lost Super Furry Animals 'Guerrila'. I am just getting back into them after putting Radiator on my MP3 player. I'm farking well pissed off.

The Super Furries were probably my favourite band between 1999-2001. The direction they took after Rings Around the World wasn't entirely to my taste, but Fuzzy Logic, Radiator, and Guerilla are all tremendous albums, and they're still a superb live band.

Quick fact- They burst my nose at TITP 2003 with the bass on Golden Retriever.

The lads across the road (who have recently started a band) have today got a drumkit, and new and improved amps for both their lead and bass guitars.

They appear to be having a (very (very) loud) gig to celebrate.

I don't know what's worse, knowing that I'm going to get f**k all sleep, or the realisation that I'm getting old - five years ago I would have just wandered over with a couple of cans :(

Having to stay up all night because my toilet's in danger of overflowing, thanks to a problem in the cistern and I have to flush the b*****d every five minutes.

Whooppee-fuckin-doo!! <_<

EDIT TO SAY: It won't get fixed until the morning either

Edited by TheDoctor

It's been a year or so since I've been this drunk, I threw up on a tram again and had the 'police' search me yet again. roitghroihgoirh again.

"Police"?

Please, do elaborate!

The lads across the road (who have recently started a band) have today got a drumkit, and new and improved amps for both their lead and bass guitars.

They appear to be having a (very (very) loud) gig to celebrate.

I don't know what's worse, knowing that I'm going to get f**k all sleep, or the realisation that I'm getting old - five years ago I would have just wandered over with a couple of cans :(

f**k that. They actually rehearse in the house?

I'd be kicking up f**k. It would be horrible, and that's even before you take into account the fact that they are probably pish.

My RTBC - An hour or so I had a group of people arrive unexpectedly bearing gifts of chat and booze. This quickly made up for the fact I only had 2 beers in the fridge tonight. The best was yet to come though.... They left pakora!

Edit-= This isn't Reasons To Be Cheerful. It would appear the gift of alcohol has damaged my sensibilities somewhat!

Edited by Toma_BullyWee

Having to stay up all night because my toilet's in danger of overflowing, thanks to a problem in the cistern and I have to flush the b*****d every five minutes.

Whooppee-fuckin-doo!! <_<

EDIT TO SAY: It won't get fixed until the morning either

Now the milk in my fridge is off, despite only buying it yesterday morning and it saying 9th July on it. As if this isn't a long enough shift as it is <_<

Now the milk in my fridge is off, despite only buying it yesterday morning and it saying 9th July on it. As if this isn't a long enough shift as it is <_<

Still up, toilet still fucked and haven't had coffee since 3am. But I've sent Mrs Doctor out for supplies :rolleyes:

another feckin night of insomnia. I've swallowed a tablet, given to me by an Indian doc I know, let's see if this works....

He says it's like clonazapam, but stronger. if it is, I'm fooked for work tomorrow.