Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Any good? I've got a Wii, but it's not used that much these days. Might get Ghostbusters when it comes out though...

Do you remember the Spectrum game?

'He slimed me!', in a Stephen Hawking-esque voice. Seemed like cutting edge at the time.....

I am incredibly drunk. I realise that it's not something to tell P&B, and that drunk people should type something like the following: "i ams drunknhgfa" but I'm not drunk enough to forget how to type like a literate person.

Porbably.

:lol: God love ya, Dunc!

Any good? I've got a Wii, but it's not used that much these days. Might get Ghostbusters when it comes out though...

Its the old one, Sonic and Mario Olympics thats been out for a couple years. To be honest, its better as a multiplayer and no great shakes on its own. I can't really give an impartial review now though, not until that hedgehog is dead. <_<

Do you remember the Spectrum game?

'He slimed me!', in a Stephen Hawking-esque voice. Seemed like cutting edge at the time.....

First time I had a computer/games consol was when I was 23. I know what you are talking about though.

I dug out sonic on the PS2 the other night, quality stuff.

I've gone and poured myself a lovely glass of whisky when I should really be going to bed. This probably won't end well, but I have to drink it now that it's out of the bottle. It'd be rude otherwise.

Ouch.

I am a 'pint of mess', but at least it's pints (well, cans). I wouldn't want to be a 'short of shambles'!

Ouch.

I am a 'pint of mess', but at least it's pints (well, cans). I wouldn't want to be a 'short of shambles'!

To be perfectly honest, I'll actually be absolutely fine in the morning. (Genuinely! I'll be online so you can all point and laugh at how wrong I am...)

I'm just currently drinking out of a glass with flowers on it, and the whisky tastes like fire. Nobody else's whisky tastes like fire!

I have 4 cans of lager left and it would be rude not to drink them :rolleyes:

I've always found you to be a polite chap, Keith. Get gluggling. :)

Aw, I'm in Monster's sig now. I'm going to regret that. It's fucking true though.

Only the best and brightest make it, bro.

I bet if more pubs' glasses had flowers on them, less people would drink in pubs.

I could solve this country's drink problems in less than a week if Alec Salmond would just reply to my letters.

It's SNP policy never to reply to letters that have been cut out of various magazines and pasted together. Apparently some bluff old traditionalists consider it 'threatening'. The poofs.

I tried to stand up and my leg gave way from under me.

I've clearly done some damage to my body tonight, but I would have went face first into a desk had it not been for my shite hot reflexes and grabbing onto the chair.

I'm going to be in some amount of pain tomorrow. :(