Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Quiet night on t'internet?

I am actually watching Michael Jackson videos on MTV and playing Sonic and Mario on the Wii. How cool am I! :ph34r:

I should really be going to bed, but I've not long had a cup of tea, so that would be a pointless exercise as I'll be awake a wee while now.

I'm currently installing itunes, which I've been comtemplating doing a while, but decided to just get on with it for the sake of something to do.

never wear a pink shirt to a transvestite cabaret show.

never, ever, sit next to the stage.

Do not listen to workmates, that say 'go on Kiwi, it will be a good laugh...'.

Don't drink cheap wine.

Don't drink cheap wine.

This is veering disturbingly away from a PTTGOYN and into the realms of a Police Report!

I've just got rid of the hangover, although I still look like I've not slept in two weeks.

What happened to being able to go out till six, then have a quick shower before doing a day shift?

I hate getting auld.

Good thing though is that I'm getting Sky installed as we speak. Might vegitate in front of the history channel later this afternoon.

Don't drink cheap wine.

:lol:

We went to a transvestite cabaret show In Blackpool with my work a few years ago and they started taking the piss out of one of my colleagues. Whe we hurriedly pointed out that he was mentally handicapped and was about to burst into tears, the main drag queen got all sheepish and weirdly coy and it kind of spoiled the show. Ha ha, I hope you felt rotten you stubbly, yet weirdly attractive freaks!

I'm going to suggest a comedy show next time. Having the piss taken out of you by a rather ugly bloke in a dress called Bruce or whatever his real name is, is not my idea of fun.

Up the K Road again?

I believe that's slang for a sexual practise, a bit like getting off at Partick :P

But yep, up K road last night. You see some interesting sights.... didn't crash anyone's 21st though ;)

is that a joke XBL?

No, its Wii Olympics.

Put the controller down, you fucking nutjob.

I think I'm too worn out to play. I've been trying the hurdles mission with Amy the useless bint of a hedgehog since about 8pm. I've been ordered to stop playing now though, my flatmate came down and complained that she couldn't sleep because of my swearing. Useless fucking hedgehog. <_<