Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You'll be in the same boat as me, I'm first alphabetically in a few folk's phone books so get accidental calls / texts reasonably often.

It doesn't happen to me as much as it should really, which is a plus.

My nag, the wee Raith Rovers arseholes on this thread. I don't know why they annoy me, or why I get annoyed at them. That Kutski or whatever he calls himself doesn't half come across as a fucktard on here.

Ah, that feels better.

My nag, the wee Raith Rovers arseholes on this thread. I don't know why they annoy me, or why I get annoyed at them. That Kutski or whatever he calls himself doesn't half come across as a fucktard on here.

Ah, that feels better.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.

I feel an argument coming on.

Ah, that feels better.

Something annoyed me about him a few weeks ago. It was a thread named Kutski, started by Kutski and Kutski was the last to post on it. It just didn't look right.

My Admin Officer almost wetting himself with excitement over the three new photocopiers we had delivered today.

"Ooh look at the mechanised trolley they're using to get the copiers' up the stairs"

"They've got an add on paper bin that can take 5 reams of paper so we won't have to refill them so often. Here, let me show you how it works"

"They can do 45 copies per minute, much faster than the old machine"

"Ooh look at the automatic stapler feature"

"I've put the instruction manual in the draw above the A4 tray - see?"

It's a fucking photocopier man, get over it! :angry:<_<

My Admin Officer almost wetting himself with excitement over the three new photocopiers we had delivered today.

"Ooh look at the mechanised trolley they're using to get the copiers' up the stairs"

"They've got an add on paper bin that can take 5 reams of paper so we won't have to refill them so often. Here, let me show you how it works"

"They can do 45 copies per minute, much faster than the old machine"

"Ooh look at the automatic stapler feature"

"I've put the instruction manual in the draw above the A4 tray - see?"

It's a fucking photocopier man, get over it! :angry:<_<

To be fair though, that does sound like a cracking photocopier!

My bank is full of the most b*****ding bástards on the planet, I went in and explained that I wouldnt have enough money in my account to cover my phone bill, could they extend my overdraft by £10 till I get paid. She said no as it cant happen until they see my wages start going back into my account, I then explained I wont need an overdraft then as I will have wages :rolleyes: . "sorry we cant help you". Fair enough but then she said "will this result in you being overdrawn?". Ofcourse it will you stupid fucking cow, if I have £30 in my account and a £40 bill coming out what do you thinks going to happen :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: . :( .

My bank is full of the most b*****ding bástards on the planet, I went in and explained that I wouldnt have enough money in my account to cover my phone bill, could they extend my overdraft by £10 till I get paid. She said no as it cant happen until they see my wages start going back into my account, I then explained I wont need an overdraft then as I will have wages :rolleyes: . "sorry we cant help you". Fair enough but then she said "will this result in you being overdrawn?". Ofcourse it will you stupid fucking cow, if I have £30 in my account and a £40 bill coming out what do you thinks going to happen :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: . :( .

HBOS? :angry:

Jesus f**k, it's happened again. The water has soaked in under the floor of the folk who live next door and next door to him AGAIN, for the second time in 6th months.

I took a few photos on my mobile just as it was beginning to go down, the water was easily a good 3 inches deeper than this about 30 minutes prior to these being taken:

post-10094-1246898145_thumb.jpg

post-10094-1246898166_thumb.jpg

post-10094-1246898195_thumb.jpg

post-10094-1246898262_thumb.jpg

post-10094-1246898308_thumb.jpg

Jesus f**k, it's happened again. The water has soaked in under the floor of the folk who live next door and next door to him AGAIN, for the second time in 6th months.

I took a few photos on my mobile just as it was beginning to go down, the water was easily a good 3 inches deeper than this about 30 minutes prior to these being taken:

I know its a petty nag, but those photos look awesome! :o