Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

This is why I have never understood people talking about things they have "won" from ebay.
I still think f**k The World is much more suitable. For The Win sounds a bit shit and gay.

I'm not letting this FTW matter rest until someone explains it to me properly. I'm going to be fucking murder when I'm older and there's all this new technology about I won't understand if an acronym is puzzling me so at this moment in time.

Talking to my Dad about the football today I said that I fancied putting some cash on Motherwell to win 3-0.

Forgot to put cash on and typically my prediction occurred.

Anyone any idea what odds I'd have received on that correct score?

At a guess I'd say anywhere between 11/1 and 25/1.

I'm sure this post has been helpful!

The biggest house spider I've ever seen is in my toilet.

I walked in ready to do a pish and it was the first thing I noticed. I couldn't help but let out a "FUCKING HELL!".

It's HUGE!

I hope you pissed on it.

I hope you pissed on it.

My boaby was going nowhere near it. The thing would have ripped it off.

I've taken a picture, but my PC refuses to acknowledge my phone when I plug it in, so I'll post it tomorrow when my mate is down. It takes his phone without any problems.

My wife got stuck next to one (no I don't mean me) on the Ibiza swine flu flight.

Breathalyse all passenger and don't let failed ones board.

Edit to add: and don't sell booze on the plane.

The airlines do, stop the drunks I mean - I've seen several stopped from boarding due to pre-flight 'entertainment' - one so legless she got arrested for being D&D in the terminal, still clutching half a bottle of voddy! :rolleyes:

It's what they consume on the flight that pisses us off. I take your point but the airlines are trying to maximise profits by flogging booze to a captive audience that are already wobbly after a fortnight in Ibiza and palming the drunken sods onto the first UK land based person they can - ie, Us! <_< And the the airlines moan if some piss-head gets arsey just before the flight lands as they can't use the toilet because the seal-belt sign is on and will have to wait until the plane touches down or pish themselves! And who gets the first brunt of this aggressions.....aye, Us!

NB: I've used 'US' a lot just there, but we are in the front line and are the first one's to take all the disgruntled shit! <_<

I hope you pissed on it.

Yes, and if he had done his house would rapidly be filled with flies.

Don't upset the balance of nature - every creature has a right to life, even if it happens to be in a place that's inconvenient for us humans.

Yes, Toma - even WASPS!!! Grow some balls man! :rolleyes: Hugs! :wub:

Don't upset the balance of nature - every creature has a right to life, even if it happens to be in a place that's inconvenient for us humans.

Rubbish! A deer that runs out into the road in front of a car has just forfeited its right to life. Likewise, a spider that gets into a bog. A spider on the walls, fine, spider in the garden, fine, spider in the bog, they just lost their right to life.

Btw folks, if you cook a frozen pizza, and go and check on it between programmes, only to find it isn't quite ready, put it in for a bit longer. Don't think that just because Mitchell and Webb is about to start, then you can get away with eating it a little bit uncooked because you're in a hurry. Not feeling too clever now. I don't know if its the pizza, but its the logical suspect. <_<

I go on holiday in less than three hours. This in itself is very much a RTBC, but I have decided to have an all-nighter so that I can sleep on the train and plane. No point in going to sleep for just a few hours anyway.

I go on holiday in less than three hours. This in itself is very much a RTBC, but I have decided to have an all-nighter so that I can sleep on the train and plane. No point in going to sleep for just a few hours anyway.

Off anywhere nice, Gary?

Another nag, I was watching some German shit on BBC2 last night and I quite fancy trying to learn a bit of it. Seeing as I can't sleep, I thought I would try and download a Podcast and put it on my Ipod thingy, but it's too complicated.

Off anywhere nice, Gary?

Another nag, I was watching some German shit on BBC2 last night and I quite fancy trying to learn a bit of it. Seeing as I can't sleep, I thought I would try and download a Podcast and put it on my Ipod thingy, but it's too complicated.

Guten Morgen. Wie geht es Ihnen? :)