Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Go to the Passport office at 200 West Regent St Glasgow

It's in Cowcaddens! :P Edit: 3 Northgate, 96 Milton Street, Cowcaddens, Glasgow, G4 0BT

Kilt, you are taking this way too seriously.

FFS, he's lost his passport, not smuggled 10 kilos of cocaine through customs.

1. He's a fellow P&B'er

2. I get these type of phone calls at work every day this time of year

3. I'd like him to be able to take his holiday.....

.....so when he gets back, I can rummage his bags and take the crredit for a bust! ;)

And that's so unlike him.

Ermm,.......oh aye,...... GTF! <_<:P

Edited by Kilt

Cheers for the help Kilt, I've found what I need on that website I think.

What's the latest I could leave it and still get the new passport? I'd like to wait a day or two incase it still turns up.

Oh dear! :rolleyes: "If you a travelling within a fortnight......" Hint-de-fuckin-hint! :lol:

Don't wait any longer in the hope it will magically appear from doon the back of the sofa, FFS! Get your arse doon the Passport Office asap! Put it this way, it's the second week in July, thousands of people are passing through Glasgow Aiport each day, (I counted 1,000+ arriving Americans and Canadians alone arriving this weekend), it's getting to the busiest time of the year, the airline won't carry you even if you are all booked up without acceptable photographic ID as they could be fined £2,000 if you get a knock back on arrival in sunny Costa Packet. Need I add more?

Fúck's sake, it's the same every fúckin year, "I cannae find ma passport; ma passport's only goat a month left on it, can I no go tae America oan it, ken?; I left ma passport in ma jeans pocket and they went through the washin/ma dug's chewed it a wee bit - ye can still see ma picture, ken, will that dae..."

Sooner compulsory ID cards are brought in the quieter my life will become. I mean, you pay £70 odd for a passport and just because you wave it once or twice a week at Spearmint Rhino or somesuch to prove your age, you think chucking it in the vague direction of your bedside table as you stagger to bed at night will do until the next time you need it when probably, by then it will be TOO FUCKING LATE!!! :angry:

Wooooooh....and breathe...one..two...three...four...aaaannd....that's better!! :)

Sooner compulsory ID cards are brought in the quieter my life will become. I mean, you pay £70 odd for a passport and just because you wave it once or twice a week at Spearmint Rhino or somesuch to prove your age, you think chucking it in the vague direction of your bedside table as you stagger to bed at night will do until the next time you need it when probably, by then it will be TOO FUCKING LATE!!! :angry:

Yeah, because that would never happen with any other form of photographic ID card. It must be because passports are just so much smaller and harder to find.

:lol:

Is that one from your personal collection, aye?

That was a private modelling shoot we organised in the Trossachs a while back! ;)

No, this is though... :ph34r:

pink%20front%201000.jpg

You BITCH!! You promised never to publish our "intimate" photo's! :angry:<_<:(

Guest The Phoenix
You BITCH!! You promised never to publish our "intimate" photo's! :angry:<_<:(

Somewhat worryingly, the hand does look extremely male. :o

:(

At least it's only his passport he's lost, and not his marbles.

Oh give it a rest - I'm to help here you ingrate! :P

Yeah, because that would never happen with any other form of photographic ID card. It must be because passports are just so much smaller and harder to find.

I see where you're coming from, but I get initially amazed then gradually fed up but the amount of dafties who have paid a shed load of money for a passport and booked and paid for a holiday only to realise, with panicked horror with a couple of days to go, that their passport is lost, damaged, out of date, sent off for renewal and not come back yet (they probably posted it yesterday). I mean, it's a valuable document - can ye's no tak better care of it FFS! It's no wonder my sympathy starts to run dry by August. Thon mannie here is luck I'm being so helpful now. See if he was going in a copule of weeks time - "No, yer no, ya Fanny!" :lol::lol:

Somewhat worryingly, the hand does look extremely male. :o

It's all those years of playing the bass!* :ph34r:

*It also appears to have affected my syntax, spelling and punctuation! :(

Edited by Kilt

Yeah, but I've lost two student cards and 0 Passports, and I don't think i'm alone with those stats, so putting the same document into a smaller and easier-to-destroy package won't help your workload at all.

Yeah, but I've lost two student cards and 0 Passports, and I don't think i'm alone with those stats, so putting the same document into a smaller and easier-to-destroy package won't help your workload at all.

Noted - it's SNP policy as part of an independent Scotland within the wider Europeaen Economic Area! ;)

Was told this morning that a girl I went to Primary School has swine flu :(

Hope nobody at my former primary gets it since I live 2 minutes away and Swine Flu is contageous, if you didnt know. :(

Was told this morning that a girl I went to Primary School has swine flu :(

How bad is it?

Hope nobody at my former primary gets it since I live 2 minutes away and Swine Flu is contageous, if you didnt know. :(

Yes, it's contagious, but for the vast majority, it's just flu.

Flu kills people all the time; just slightly less often than this form of the virus. Similarly flu has merely moderate effects on the vast majority. So too swine flu.

A while back, they interviewed one of the first Britons to get it. It was a boy who had just come back from across the pond. When asked how he felt, he said "a wee bit tired. It might just be the jet lag though".

People are blowing swine flu out of all proportion. Vaccinations are nearly ready for vulnerable groups, and the anti-viral drugs are effective in most serious cases.

Edited by Exuberant

How bad is it?

Yes, it's contagious, but for the vast majority, it's just flu.

Flu kills people all the time; just slightly less often than this form of the virus. Similarly flu has merely moderate effects on the vast majority. So too swine flu.

A while back, they interviewed one of the first Britons to get it. It was a boy who had just come back from across the pond. When asked how he felt, he said "a wee bit tired. It might just be the jet lag though".

People are blowing swine flu out of all proportion. Vaccinations are nearly ready for vulnerable groups, and the anti-viral drugs are effective in most serious cases.

Agreed. My mates gf contracted swine flu, was ill for a week or so and is fine now. Dont think its all that contagious either, my mate never caught it (although he had to take tamiflu as a precaution) and I never caught it despite being around them and in their house quite often.