Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

So you are either a thief or covering up for sniffing around her drawers for other purposes.

Which is it to be?

Over to you gentlemen of the jury - there's plenty of them about according to recent posts.

Don't tell me that you never went into your older siblings room to hoover up their change after they'd been on a night on the lash and were lying in their bed.

WoW maintenance AGAIN. :angry: Servers were meant to be up at 10 AM but they were then delayed until 12 AM - and they STILL aren't up as I type this.

Raging.

Go outside man! FFS.

Going to work soon, not hungry enough for any dinner so I'll be starving later no doubt. Having some salt and vinegar crisps to tie me over but there is barely any flavour in them! It's Walkers as well, very unlike them :( Oh great, now Lady Gaga has just come on the radio. Su-fucking-perb <_<

It was absolutely horrible and I ended up angry with myself because I'd been looking forward to it. I just thought it would be a robbery or an assault or whatever - talk about naive!

If you've already served on a jury can you be asked to serve again? Even if the answer is yes would having served on a traumatic case excuse you from future service?

Do Tesco only employ utter twonks ?

Went to buy materials to construct a sanswich for tomorrow plus eight Corona. They ask for my I.D, I hand over my I.D and the c**t behind the till isn't convinced its me in the photo. Okay, I don't wear glasses any more and I have a shaved head but you can still tell its me - unless of course you work in Tesco. The chopper asks the dobber behind her and she isn't convinced either and a third wang is called over to resolve the situation......eventually leading to me walking out the shop with my beer.

Never had any bother anywhere since I got my driving licence in February but that's the second occasion in a matter of days that the c***s behind the tills in the Greenock Tesco's identification skills have failed them.

Its doing my nut in now as my passport expired last month which means if this starts to become a bigger issue then I'll have to spend more than a hundred and fifty quid on identification within a matter of weeks. f**k that for a carry on.

Edited by Skoubo

Do Tesco only employ utter twonks ?

Went to buy materials to construct a sanswich for tomorrow plus eight Corona. They ask for my I.D, I hand over my I.D and the c**t behind the till isn't convinced its me in the photo. Okay, I don't wear glasses any more and I have a shaved head but you can still tell its me - unless of course you work in Tesco. The chopper asks the dobber behind her and she isn't convinced either and a third wang is called over to resolve the situation......eventually leading to me walking out the shop with my beer.

Never had any bother anywhere since I got my driving licence in February but that's the second occasion in a matter of days that the c***s behind the tills in the Greenock Tesco's identification skills have failed them.

Its doing my nut in now as my passport expired last month which means if this starts to become a bigger issue then I'll have to spend more than a hundred and fifty quid on identification within a matter of weeks. f**k that for a carry on.

Are you looking for work?

Why do some people keep their wristbands on for weeks and sometimes months after being at a music festival?

There was a young lad in fixing a machine in work today and he still had his TITP band on, take it of you jakey cúnt.

You aren't clever nor funny. Now f**k off.

"I don't wear glasses any more and I have a shaved head but you can still tell its me...." Yip I'm the one who's not clever.

BTW "You aren't clever or funny" or "You're neither clever nor funny".