Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:o It's brilliant! I don't go for all the usual games and quizzes that other people try and make me do, but I tried Mafia Wars one night last week just to see what it was all about and I'm hooked now.

What IS it all about? I've noticed a few people at the Mafia Wars thing but it looks like just more Facebooky crap so I've ignored it. What's good about it?

I think I signed up for that, but Facebook Scrabble quickly became the priority.

Scrabulous was definitely the way to go, but it got banned. :bairn Is there a replacement feature I'm missing out on here?

What IS it all about? I've noticed a few people at the Mafia Wars thing but it looks like just more Facebooky crap so I've ignored it. What's good about it?

It's addictive Facebooky crap!

You basically have a Mafia and you go around doing jobs to earn cash, fighting with other mafias and stealing their money and robbing their properties while trying to protect yours.

It's addictive Facebooky crap!

You basically have a Mafia and you go around doing jobs to earn cash, fighting with other mafias and stealing their money and robbing their properties while trying to protect yours.

Sounds like a normal day in the Eastend of Glasgow!

I could be wrong, but I think that's what happened. I believed I was annoying wearealldoomed at the time. Maybe he can clear things up.

That'll be fucking shining bright. :lol:

I recall speaking to you briefly, but that's about it. Any wobbly burd incidents escaped my attention.

That'll be fucking shining bright. :lol:

I recall speaking to you briefly, but that's about it. Any wobbly burd incidents escaped my attention.

See considering just how far gone I was last night when I posted that, I'm incredibly pleased that there is only one mistake in it!

Anyway, I'm tired and I'm still online. It's petty, and it's getting on my nerves.

Hangover report...Not as bad as it could have been.6/7 pints of cask 2/3 glasses of red and a bottle of Stella once i rolled in...

Anyway,i used the train to Stirling this weekend,why to so many of my fellow passengers feel the need on a 1 hour journey to sit down to a picnic. There is nothing worse than sitting in a packed carriage listening to crunch crunch,slurp slurp.

I have even seen a couple start to take loads of Tupperware containers from there bag and start to deal out a bloody meal for gods sake..

Hangover report...Not as bad as it could have been.6/7 pints of cask 2/3 glasses of red and a bottle of Stella once i rolled in...

Anyway,i used the train to Stirling this weekend,why to so many of my fellow passengers feel the need on a 1 hour journey to sit down to a picnic. There is nothing worse than sitting in a packed carriage listening to crunch crunch,slurp slurp.

I have even seen a couple start to take loads of Tupperware containers from there bag and start to deal out a bloody meal for gods sake..

On those rare occasions when I use the train I take one of these portable barbecues and a selection of red meat for a snack. In fairness I always pop into the 2nd class carriages to use it.

:o But I sent you positive energy through the spiritual ether last night! How can that have happened! :( Chin up buddy! ;)

I am shocked and stunned at the revalation that lighting candles and sending positive energy made fuck all difference. My belief is faltering.. <_<

Anyway, it's the first official day of my holiday, I have woken up with swollen glands, blocked ears and a streaming nose. I refuse to be ill when I'm on holiday.

I really wanna get into a better eating habit and sleeping habit but both just dont happen. I need to do better :(

You're problem is the Irn Bru, it's stuff full of caffine which is a stimulant and can lead to you not being able to sleep.

I was all happy and positive after a fantastic weekend and then the first thing I see when I log on here is '

:rolleyes::lol:

Incidentally, I don't remember giving my daughter permission to grow a pair of boobs and become a young woman, rather than 'Daddy's little princess'. When the fúck did that happen! <_<

Sigh's and contemplates the brevity of childhood's youthful innocence :(