Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Hate the EMA with a vengeance at school. My parents were above the cut off in terms of income so I recieved no money yet my parents didn't feel the need to give me £30 a week for being at school. Pissed me off to see people who didn't want to be at school recieve money when I got f**k all. Still didn't help me either way as a form of motivation in that I failed miserably at school in terms of achievement. :lol:

Hate the EMA with a vengeance at school. My parents were above the cut off in terms of income so I recieved no money yet my parents didn't feel the need to give me £30 a week for being at school. Pissed me off to see people who didn't want to be at school recieve money when I got f**k all. Still didn't help me either way as a form of motivation in that I failed miserably at school in terms of achievement. :lol:

A guy in my year got it, despite living in Kilmacolm and being rich as f**k anyway, because his Parents are self-employed and could quite easily lie about their income.

I'm getting horrible stomach cramps at the moment. It's really, really uncomfortable.

Nothing a quick dump can't handle. Take a newspaper or magazine and all your troubles will be alleviated ;)

TheDoctor - more than a Timelord ;)

Nothing a quick dump can't handle. Take a newspaper or magazine and all your troubles will be alleviated ;)

TheDoctor - more than a Timelord ;)

I wish it was as simple as that. I was in pain lying in my bed last night, and it's still bothering me.

I'm going to make my dinner in around an hour, so hopefully that will do the trick.

PTTGOYN - how out this full massive forum I'm struggling every single week tae get 10 people tae play 5 a sides in Glasgow city centre on a Monday night.

Why don't you ask then? ;) I'd play, but no-one bothers with me. I don't know what standard you're expecting, but I'm not so much Kaka, more like just Kak.

Why don't you ask then? ;) I'd play, but no-one bothers with me. I don't know what standard you're expecting, but I'm not so much Kaka, more like just Kak.

Well at times I am one of the most horrific footballers on the planet so standard isn't up to much lol. The thread is there for anybody that fancies a game.

PTTGOYN - how out this full massive forum I'm struggling every single week tae get 10 people tae play 5 a sides in Glasgow city centre on a Monday night.

People don't like you. I think you should just accept it and move on.

I'm getting horrible stomach cramps at the moment. It's really, really uncomfortable.
I'm going to make my dinner in around an hour, so hopefully that will do the trick.

Well, I had my dinner and took the Doctor's advice and had a cheeky jobby. Nothing.

I'm in agony!

Well, I had my dinner and took the Doctor's advice and had a cheeky jobby. Nothing.

I'm in agony!

Maybe your pregnant.

Maybe you should go to the doctor.

Maybe you should just man up.

:P

1, He used a johnny last time.

2, I'm far too busy tomorrow for the doctors.

3, Yeah.... :(

At least you practice safe sex :)

19 year olds that start nostalgia threads.

There should be a f**king law against it. :angry:

How old are you?