Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I wasn't. I was pointing out to Kilt that will be the next stage of fatherhood on the back of his daughter developing.

I know bud, it was said in jest after Kilt getting on his high horse about an earlier post about his daughter.. :)

Don't even get me started on pillow openings being on the outside of a made bed.

The horror!

:lol:

You are far more neurotic than you appear.

What about the remote? Beside you on the table or lying on the couch? I cannot stand the remote on the couch, it drives me mad.

Having a teenage daughter must be shit. You're in watching Have I got News for You while she's out getting panelled down the park, the smell of sex still rife as she drunkenly stumbles in after midnight.

I'm never having kids. Unless I know they'll be boys, that's brutal.

You are far more neurotic than you appear.

What about the remote? Beside you on the table or lying on the couch? I cannot stand the remote on the couch, it drives me mad.

You're every bit as mad going by that post!

I usually have the remote on the top of the couch or lying on my chest.

See if you pointed the remote at your eyes and tried to change the channel, would that be detrimental to your eyesight?

Oh no, what have they changed?

If they'd just kept it the same, I'd have got £10 a week, which would have been excellent. But, for new people getting EMA, your parents have to earn less than £20,000 a year to get £30 p/w, and they've scrapped the £20/£10 a week payments.

Although if you got it last year you can still be entitled to it.

If they'd just kept it the same, I'd have got £10 a week, which would have been excellent. But, for new people getting EMA, your parents have to earn less than £20,000 a year to get £30 p/w, and they've scrapped the £20/£10 a week payments.

Although if you got it last year you can still be entitled to it.

Awright, that's fine :)

Still, for people who didn't get it last year, it's totally not right. Fucking SNP c***s.

Edited by DJ Kutski

Guest The Phoenix

I break out in a cold sweat and get a nervous twitch if my wife has the Remote Control.

My vertical blinds have to be closed facing the right direction.

I can't stand having ornaments, photos, etc anywhere in the vicinity of the TV Screen.

I object to anyone apart from myself breaking wind in my house.

Apart from that I'd say I was pretty much "normal".

That EMA thing is soooooooooooo patronising.

"You're family are poor, so we expected you to be a thicko drop out. Here, have some money for exceeding our ludicrously low expectations".

It's not like that at all. If you're family is earning less than £20,000 a year, then an extra £60 a month could make a difference to that person.

That EMA thing is soooooooooooo patronising.

"You're family are poor, so we expected you to be a thicko drop out. Here, have some money for exceeding our ludicrously low expectations".

I got EMA - set me up nicely for Uni. I'm also not a "thicko dropout". I set my own expectations pretty low (B's and C's) so I would collect the bonus :)

It's not like that at all. If you're family is earning less than £20,000 a year, then an extra £60 a month could make a difference to that person.

I'm sure they'd spend it wisely on museum admission and textbooks, not drink, drugs and fags.