Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Yet everybody has one.
Oh, be fair. No one wants a Dad like that, but you invariably get one.

Edit: See, Dunc says so too.

Too true.

Turboshandy has either fallen asleep or is posting his life history. :lol:

:lol:

Nah, I was having a big old dig about something but someone would have gone scurrying off to the complaints forum over it so just left it..

Nah, I've confused him by replying on two separate threads. I don't think he can mulitask! :lol:

Oh God, I'm being pointed and laughed at by Kilt!

The shame..

The miserable buggers on P&B giving it the "we're doomed" mantra ahead of our game with Norway tonight.

Why can't we just be optimistic for a change instead of the usual dreary shite you get off these people before a Scotland game?

FFS, it's a big game. Let's get behind the team!! <_<

PS I'm waiting on someone moaning about how Scotland always build up hopes and then shatter them. I know that. I'm old enough to have experienced it on numerous occasions (Italy at Hampden two years ago was the worst ever) but I hate this pessi..., pesim..., this negativity.

Because that's just the way we are. get used to it. :P

Note to Capy: 'Must try harder'

ie. tram works, buses, rubbish bags, festival crowds, bloody tourists........etc! :rolleyes:;)

The good thing about being back in a car again is i can miss a fair bit of that out.

I assumed it was a coded message that he was constipated which I'd say was fair game on PTTGOYN.

The opposite actually...too many bottles of beer last night. More to follow..Beer that is.

The stopping smoking took a turn for the worse recently.

I broke after 13 days without on Saturday when I smoked 4 fags when I got pissed.

I was ironing my work shirt yesterday and the packet I had got over the weekend was watching me and I cracked and smoked one - when sober!

That's 5 i've smoked now since I 'gave up' 17 days ago.

To punish myself i've left my wallet at home and brought my running sneakers to work so I have to walk/run 6 miles home tonight.

That Plymouth fan advert (can't remember what's it's for) is really annoying
It is, ain't it? I fucking hate it.

For the amount of TV I laze around in front of, I'm quite surprised I haven't seen this yet. What's the score, is it because he's a Plymouth fan or does he speak and some sort of horrible west-country accent come out?

For the amount of TV I laze around in front of, I'm quite surprised I haven't seen this yet. What's the score, is it because he's a Plymouth fan or does he speak and some sort of horrible west-country accent come out?

Yes.

It's Paul Whitehouse with the most ridiculously put on accent.

Green Army...

I have no energy, and I feel and look like shite.

I tried napping (which I never do, and for good reason), and now I feel ten times worse. Bloody brilliant.

I was shattered at my work last night so at my break I went out to the car and had about 15 minutes kip. Went back in to work feeling totally refreshed. :D

Petty thing about tonight though is that I might not see any of the Scotland game as I've changed seating areas.

I don't know what has gotten into my son today, I don't think he has ever been this miserable before. Only sleep he has had since getting up at 7.30am has been a 20 minute nap this morning.

Maybe he hates us. :(