Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
It's no funny. She smells like pish.

:lol::lol::lol:

For some reason that really tickled my chuckle box.

I thank you from the bottom of my rib cage, DJ. :D

Other than that, I note it's been very quiet on PTTGYON tonight.

Guest FTOF_PTFC_1
:lol::lol::lol:

For some reason that really tickled my chuckle box.

I thank you from the bottom of my rib cage, DJ. :D

How about I make it loud.

I need to go to hospital (at this time of night !?!) because I think my ankles' broken :(, thats fucking petty and a half !

Guest The Phoenix
That's because we're all chilled, man..... B)

*Takes mental note not to use sarcasm when Kilt's online* :rolleyes:

You know them photos of lassies posing in mirrors and taking the photo with their phone? Well one of my (male) friends has one of him as his msn pic. Honestly what the fucks the point in it?! He just looks like a poofy cúnt! :angry:

Cheap tea light candles! <_< Nearly set my flat on fire when the second rate tin candle holder started to melt! :angry: 'S'not always easy being a Pagan! :(

The new Citronella essential oil smells really good though! Invigorating! :)

Guest FTOF_PTFC_1

Just in from hospital, nice wee torn ligament to take home with me and a set of crutches.

Edited by FTOF_PTFC_1

Just in from hospital, nice wee torn ligament to take home with me and a set of crutches.

I feel your pain, that can't be nice at all. :( However if you don't mind me saying that is one of my regrets from my childhood, I've never had crutches. They looked so much fun as well. Even if I wasn't injured there wasn't a spare pair lying about to "have a shot on". Gutter, eh?

Hope your ankle heals soon!

Guest FTOF_PTFC_1
I feel your pain, that can't be nice at all. :( However if you don't mind me saying that is one of my regrets from my childhood, I've never had crutches. They looked so much fun as well. Even if I wasn't injured there wasn't a spare pair lying about to "have a shot on". Gutter, eh?

Hope your ankle heals soon!

:lol:, seriously mate, they are not fun at all, they are sore if anything, knowing that you're dependant on using these fuckers to walk, and you just want to rest your standing leg :(.

Season starts next week as well, meant to have a friendly this weekend, and just completley signed for the team tonight just before training, where incidentally this injury happened :(, absolutey gutted :(

Thanks a million mate, I hope so too :(

Edited by FTOF_PTFC_1

:lol: , seriously mate, they are not fun at all, they are sore if anything, knowing that you're dependant on using these fuckers to walk, and you just want to rest your standing leg :( .

Season starts next week as well, meant to have a friendly this weekend, and just completley signed for the team tonight just before training, where incidentally this injury happened :( , absolutey gutted :(

Thanks a million mate, I hope so too :(

No bother, I remember sitting on the sidelines because of injury and it's not only painful, but bloody frustrating. Especially when it's the fault of someone in your team (I'm assuming?). Just sit tight and don't aggravate it. It's so tempting to get back on the pitch before it's fully healed, but that's disasterous in the long term.

Guest FTOF_PTFC_1
No bother, I remember sitting on the sidelines because of injury and it's not only painful, but bloody frustrating. Especially when it's the fault of someone in your team (I'm assuming?). Just sit tight and don't aggravate it. It's so tempting to get back on the pitch before it's fully healed, but that's disasterous in the long term.

Do you think I should stay out for the right amount of time they said?

I had a broken toe and went back within about 4 days and my toe is now fucked :lol:

Yeah, he is really appologetic about it though, I just don't want anything bad to happen (I mean long term) to this because it's quite serious, I'm just DYING to know I can play again, because I'm worried my fitness will turn to fucking dust again.

Do you think I should stay out for the right amount of time they said?

I had a broken toe and went back within about 4 days and my toe is now fucked :lol:

Yeah, he is really appologetic about it though, I just don't want anything bad to happen (I mean long term) to this because it's quite serious, I'm just DYING to know I can play again, because I'm worried my fitness will turn to fucking dust again.

Who's "they"? Medical professionals? If so, then yes. They see this sort of thing all the time, they'll know their stuff. ;)

And yeah your fitness might take a battering, but it's all about positive thinking as well. Don't develop a "what's the point" attitude, cos that's pish and for losers. Just train hard when you're physically ready and see how it goes from there.

Guest FTOF_PTFC_1
Who's "they"? Medical professionals? If so, then yes. They see this sort of thing all the time, they'll know their stuff. ;)

And yeah your fitness might take a battering, but it's all about positive thinking as well. Don't develop a "what's the point" attitude, cos that's pish and for losers. Just train hard when you're physically ready and see how it goes from there.

Aye, the doctors up the western.

Yeah, I really love jogging and/or playing football most days this is ust soooooooooooo un-neccesary :(, gutted isn't even the word, and yeah, thanks a lot mate, I'll try really hard when physically fit.