Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have the biggest blister ever on the bottom of my heel. I cant fucking walk. Well, I can, I just look crippled doing so. :(

I had six horrendous blisters on each foot by the time I finished the West Highland Way a couple of years ago. That's 12 (twelve!) for the numerically challenged among us. The last 10 miles or so were quite comfortably the most agonising experience of my life. For lack of a more appropriate expression, ha.

One of the blisters on my wee toe was like a foetus. I had to cut it off with a full day's walk ahead. :(

All the best with that, Kilt. It's always nice when you meet someone you have something in common with. Although whether that is because of devine intervention or not that's up for debate. :P Being apart from someone you care about is always shit, I hope you get to see her soon.

Cheers, Fraser. Here's hoping! ;)

It's 'Divine' BTW! Feck knows what they're teaching you at Paisley Grammer School these days! :lol:

I wondered where you were.How are things going with your grandad..?

I usually only seem to be on pnb when i'm at work you miss me :P . If my boss saw my post count i think he'd blow an artery!

the funeral was done and dusted last saturday cheers for asking. the ashes were scattered in his hometown humbie on the wednesday. Glad that the scottish government finally took time out of the 'busy schedule' to get their finger out and confirm what we already knew about his death.

still though, get this day out of the way and it's the big one tonight :D

I usually only seem to be on pnb when i'm at work you miss me :P . If my boss saw my post count i think he'd blow an artery!

the funeral was done and dusted last saturday cheers for asking. the ashes were scattered in his hometown humbie on the wednesday. Glad that the scottish government finally took time out of the 'busy schedule' to get their finger out and confirm what we already knew about his death.

still though, get this day out of the way and it's the big one tonight :D

Glad it was sorted.I hope i can last till tonight,hangover.

A few weeks ago at work, I was sitting next to some old boy during my lunchbreak. We got chatting, as one does, and I told him that I had been watching the film Downfall the previous night. He told me that he had a fascination for all things WWII and had a colletcion of magazines from the late 70s that covered pretty much all aspects of the war, from the tactical battles, to the soldeirs, to the artilery that both sides used. I said, That sounds quite ineteresting, just trying to be polite and that, thinking nothing of it...

... and today the old boy has brought in two Co-op carrier bags full of these magazines for me :blink:

A few weeks ago at work, I was sitting next to some old boy during my lunchbreak. We got chatting, as one does, and I told him that I had been watching the film Downfall the previous night. He told me that he had a fascination for all things WWII and had a colletcion of magazines from the late 70s that covered pretty much all aspects of the war, from the tactical battles, to the soldeirs, to the artilery that both sides used. I said, That sounds quite ineteresting, just trying to be polite and that, thinking nothing of it...

... and today the old boy has brought in two Co-op carrier bags full of these magazines for me :blink:

sometimes the truth can be brutal, you should have let him have it...

That is a fair point actually.

I've had my differences with kilt re the constant reminders that he is a Pagan but when I think of it, an appreciation of stuff that you can see happening is nowhere near as daft as the good versus evil pish that Christians go on about.

I have to disagree, I think he gets a very easy ride, by Vectron. If it was someone posting about christianity or Islam, then I would expect the absolute pish to be ripped out of him, especially since he is so keen to talk about it. If it was a christian priest, then the slagging would be merciless. However, because its a fluffy wee pretendy religion, then people seem to give him an easy ride.

Its only recently that people have started to get fed up. But by Vectron, it is just as daft as christianity or whatever! The ceremonies are similar, and all that pish about witchcraft and offerings to godesses, by Vectron's pointless fuss, it is just as ridiculous, and I can't believe people are so damn tolerant of it.

Edited by Vectron

Commando comics and warlord annuals! I'd kill for them!