Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My boyfriend asked me earlier if I would translate an email he had received as it was in Swedish. Arghhhh it's like an essay. I've given up after the 1st paragraph. Learn the language you lazy f**k!

Surely he works beside some Swedish people who could do it? :huh:

you know how to find out steven

GIVE US YER 10,000th post

:o I just realised!

B)

It was a work colleague who sent him it and purposely typed it in Swedish to help him learn... and the first thing he does, is send it on to me!

:lol: Lazy coont.

aye, i do deal with it, the thing is though, they listen to worse music like hardcore shite and they think it's amazing

Reminds me of some of my mates, they were like that and now listen to everything I do.

b*****ds. I got the piss taken out of my clothes, music and football team when I was about 14/15. Now they're all dressing the same as me, listening to The Smiths and following Morton.

Arses.

starting a bit early today are we not? :P

Did you not hear the rattle as i drove past your work this morning...Naw on the way home last night..had to settle for Stella £8 for 18 bottles. Not bad but im sick of the stuff...tonight Vino Tinto.

Did you not hear the rattle as i drove past your work this morning...Naw on the way home last night..had to settle for Stella £8 for 18 bottles. Not bad but im sick of the stuff...tonight Vino Tinto.

i have the music on in my car very loud in the morning in order to wake myself up, i could have a jumbo going my head and still probably wouldnt notice at that time of the day!

quite a change in taste from wife-beater to some classy vino i must say

i have the music on in my car very loud in the morning in order to wake myself up, i could have a jumbo going my head and still probably wouldnt notice at that time of the day!

quite a change in taste from wife-beater to some classy vino i must say

You havent seen what im buying yet..

My bus was 25 minutes late this morning. US Airways are moaning that they 'haven't got the paperwork' when I know damn well I gave them it the other day and my bosses, who don't work here, are making new and impossible demands about counting passengers when we don't have the staff to do it.

I am seriously fúcked off! :angry:

Edit:

post-1053-1251192542.gif

.....Aaaaaahhhhhh, that's better! :) B)

Edited by Kilt

My bus was 25 minutes late this morning. US Airways are moaning that they 'haven't got the paperwork' when I know damn well I gave them it the other day and my bosses, who don't work here, are making new and impossible demands about counting passengers when we don't have the staff to do it.

I am seriously fúcked off! :angry:

Edit:

post-1053-1251192542.gif

.....Aaaaaahhhhhh, that's better! :) B)

Ahhh buses ...i remember them.. :)

How does one add a picture to a post please?

Much Thanks.

:)

There should be a wee box saying 'Attachments' under where you type a post. Just click on browse, add your picture then click upload. Once its uploaded then add your reply. :)

"You should try Ocean!"

"Hm, could do with a holiday. But not right now"

*looks at wife and chuckles as though to say "what's he like"*

HAHAHA HOW HILARIOUS!!!! :angry:

Also,

"And when i do ring up the helpline, they just speak computer speak"

I may be wrong, but i don't think anyone in a real-life situation has ever used the term "computer speak".