Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm fuckin chokin tae go back. Theres only so many days ye can spend sittin chuggin and playin computer games before it wears thin. Ive still got 3 weeks tae go.

By Vectron's covert bugging, thats a hell of a lot of chugging!

A friend of mine is going out with this absolute boot! I hate her. She's a cheat and liar. I wish he would see sense and get her to f**k!

maybe she gives good blowjobs though,that negates all other bad qualities

By Vectron's covert bugging, thats a hell of a lot of chugging!

:lol:

New teachers in school.

New English teacher, got her for the first time today. Was perfectly happy with the one I was allocated with for the first week, but the new one's annoying me. No real reason, just taken an instant dislike to her. :angry:

:lol:

New teachers in school.

New English teacher, got her for the first time today. Was perfectly happy with the one I was allocated with for the first week, but the new one's annoying me. No real reason, just taken an instant dislike to her. :angry:

why annoying you?

the obvious comment would be, that's because you're being made to work. :P

however, more seriously, whilst it helps to not dislike them, surely you don't have to like them to work well/succeed?

why annoying you?

the obvious comment would be, that's because you're being made to work. :P

however, more seriously, whilst it helps to not dislike them, surely you don't have to like them to work well/succeed?

:P

I've spend two periods (fifty minutes per period in my school) with her, and she doesn't seem happy at all. She said we can work in pairs, and we can talk and discuss with each other our answers, and then five minutes complains about the class talking too loudly. If you have pairs of people talking, there's going to be a fair amount of noise.

If it's a teacher I like or one that doesn't complain all the time I find it better and easier to work.

Having to avoid Sky Sports News because of their constant crowing over the England cricket team and their "wonderful" achievement of beating one country to win what looks like a fuckin salt shaker.

Stupid non sport :angry:

Cue knighthoods and open top bus rides. It's a fucking joke!!

:P

I've spend two periods (fifty minutes per period in my school) with her, and she doesn't seem happy at all. She said we can work in pairs, and we can talk and discuss with each other our answers, and then five minutes complains about the class talking too loudly. If you have pairs of people talking, there's going to be a fair amount of noise.

If it's a teacher I like or one that doesn't complain all the time I find it better and easier to work.

ah see, what your doing here is assuming there is only one level of noise. speaking to the person next to you, is not the same as speaking to the person across the class or speaking in a presentation.