Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Clique Road can't mind the number though. :rolleyes:

Extremely helpful - thank you SO much! <_<:P

I know it's P&B Sports Ltd and vaguely remember West Nile Street in Glasgow, but I can't be certain. :(

Edit: Och, if Div wants another tenner off me he can collar me at the next St.Mirren game! :ph34r:

Edited by Kilt

Been and bought a 500GB external hard drive to take everything off the home computer which is on it's last legs. You think it'll even stay on for long enough for it to be even boot up properly? Will it f**k. I swear if I lose all my music and pictures i'll cry.

Been and bought a 500GB external hard drive to take everything off the home computer which is on it's last legs. You think it'll even stay on for long enough for it to be even boot up properly? Will it f**k. I swear if I lose all my music and pictures i'll cry.

remove the internal hardrive, your data isn't going anywhere. When you buy a new home PC, most have a spare slot for a second hardrive (or indeed have two anyway). You can slave your old drive to a new PC and save it that way.

Well thanks. Hows the big team doing?

Fine thanks, nice of you to acknowledge that we are indeed a big team. Pumped Hearts yesterday, although I'm sure you know that already due to the huge coverage Rangers Football Club get in the papers. :)