Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm going through to meet Naught A Chance (I think I introduced you to him after the fives...) for a couple before the game, but I don't know where. I don't know what time either, because it will all depend on how shit we are at golf tomorrow!

I'm hoping to be back here for 12 anyway, so that I can have a power shower then head into town earlyish. We'll aim to be at the station for around 1, if we're on the same train, weyhey. If not, I'm sure out paths will cross in one of the pubs anyway!

What are you taking for the train? I think I'm going to go for a cheeky Cider/blackcurrant, but I do have a half bottle of tonic here.. I'm not letting Ross anywhere near Bucky this time though... Not after the mess I got him in the other week. He was a disgrace!

To be fair though.. He did have 2 bottles of it!

We are going on holiday in a couple of weeks so can't really spend that much so I'll probably just take the other case of San Miguel along that LM bought today.

Ross was in a pretty bad state at Stenny (that was the last game I was at :( ) so I hope he is OK tomorrow. I'm sure my Mum will have the little 'un tomorrow night so we shall be out for a few sherbit dips. I persume you will join us?

Clyde Clique Ahoy!

We are going on holiday in a couple of weeks so can't really spend that much so I'll probably just take the other case of San Miguel along that LM bought today.

Ross was in a pretty bad state at Stenny (that was the last game I was at :( ) so I hope he is OK tomorrow. I'm sure my Mum will have the little 'un tomorrow night so we shall be out for a few sherbit dips. I persume you will join us?

Clyde Clique Ahoy!

Stenny was my last game as well. I'm sure he'll be okay tomorrow, that was just a freak day. I've honestly never witnessed him as bad as that, and I've spent nights with him when we've had 10 times that amount to drink!

I won't be spending much either, mainly because I'm skint and can't afford to. I think right after the game I'm meeting up with NAC for a couple in Dumbarton before I head back through here. If my funds are okay, or if I get a sneaky win at the bookies then I will have no trouble indulging in a few cheeky shandies!

Stenny was my last game as well. I'm sure he'll be okay tomorrow, that was just a freak day. I've honestly never witnessed him as bad as that, and I've spent nights with him when we've had 10 times that amount to drink!

I won't be spending much either, mainly because I'm skint and can't afford to. I think right after the game I'm meeting up with NAC for a couple in Dumbarton before I head back through here. If my funds are okay, or if I get a sneaky win at the bookies then I will have no trouble indulging in a few cheeky shandies!

Grand stuff. Can we talk about how shit people are on here on the train? I like clique meetings.

Grand stuff. Can we talk about how shit people are on here on the train? I like clique meetings.

Have I been accepted then? I thought my application was still waiting to be reviewed.

In your face, non Clique members!

Have I been accepted then? I thought my application was still waiting to be reviewed.

In your face, non Clique members!

Well, I'm not too sure if I am a member, but you are a member in my clique.

Send John Brown to Greenock Prison instead of al-Megrahi.

Free Palestine.

Pah. What has can post hooring do for my love life. ;)

Unless you're offering a tryst in the Platinum Section. Then no. Fifers have to draw a line somewhere.

No. Is there not a lonely hearts part in it? :unsure:

For the first time in 3 years, I've got a lovely girlfriend who REALLY likes me. I'm doing brilliantly. :)

Whats the problem?

I think im falling in love with her best friend....

What to do....what to do..... :(

Pump her bestriend.

Edited by Splosion Man

For the first time in 3 years, I've got a lovely girlfriend who REALLY likes me. I'm doing brilliantly. :)

Whats the problem?

What to do....what to do..... :(

Fuckin sticky situation pal. 2 options. Choose one of them, or walk away from both. If you have a fling with her pal and she finds out then someones going to have sore testicals. :lol:

I'm hanging. Decided to get blitzed for some strange reason last night. Made it to the toilet to be sick though. That's got to be a plus.

I don't think my girlfriend is best pleased. And why do children want to get up so early in the morning? :(

Whats the problem?

What to do....what to do.....:(

Get on MSN Simon and I'll give you some advice.

Play it my way and you'll get yer hole nae bother!

I'm hanging. Decided to get blitzed for some strange reason last night. Made it to the toilet to be sick though. That's got to be a plus.

I don't think my girlfriend is best pleased. And why do children want to get up so early in the morning? :(

X-men cartoons. and I suppose Hammond's Blast lab might appeal to them despite its blatant dumbing down of science and use of a ninja using pensioner.

X-men cartoons. and I suppose Hammond's Blast lab might appeal to them despite its blatant dumbing down of science and use of a ninja using pensioner.

It is In The Night Garden in this house.

Silver lining and all that, my Mum is having him for the night so me and LM can go to the football and have a couple of Colas. I actually mean Cola, I don't think I could face a Beer. That will probably change after I have watched us get humped 5-0 by Dumbarton. Or when my hangover has subsided. Whichever comes first.

Whats the problem?

What to do....what to do.....:(

TAKE HUNNERS AE DRUGS!!!!!!1111

TAKE HUNNERS AE DRUGS!!!!!!1111

That's the answer to a lot of things.

My hangover is getting worse. I fell asleep on the floor earlier and woke up to my son trying to lick my ear. Going to see us get humped later as well, it doesn't really sit well for your day.

I've decided to kill myself.