Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That's spooky, I was going to suggest he asked for an invite to the San Miguel Party.

Well, I do only live two streets away from him. And I do know him.

Toma, come to our house and we can talk about how shite Clyde are over a beer.

Guest The Phoenix
Toma, come to our house and we can talk about how shite Clyde are over a beer.

I trust you have lots of beer if that's going to be the topic of conversation. ;)

Edit: I'm remotely and partly responsible for screwing up his evening in the first place, L-M.

Edited by The Phoenix

I trust you have lots of beer if that's going to be the topic of conversation. ;)

Edit: I'm remotely and partly responsible for screwing up his evening in the first place, L-M.

For the first time in a long time, I actually have quite a large amount of Beer in the house!

Guest The Phoenix
:o What did you do, you mean and nasty boy?

:lol:

My son's band were supposed to be playing at The Box and Toma and I were going to share in some good music and a beer or two.

The Drummer had to cancel because he's already had every Friday / Saturday off this month already for gigs / recording and his employer drew the line.

Come to my house. You can introduce yourself like this -

"Hi, I'm Toma, do I know you from the internet?"

I'm so happy that I actually said that to someone. I'm even happier that multiple people witnessed it, so it's not just my friend taking advantage of the fact I can't remember saying it in the first place.

See, he's gone now! He's away thinking 'How do I come up with a polite "Naw, f**k off you scary bunch of freaks"?'. You two scared him.

It's okay, I think I have one...

Now, normally I would be in aboot it like a mentally challenged person eating a choc ice, but I didn't get much sleep, and I think with a bit of luck I'll be tucked up and sleeping for 11. I have a long day of drinking to look forward to tomorrow!

Aye. Dick.

My petty inconvenience.. I'm trying to create a music page on Facebook so that I can whore my tunes out to people that haven't heard me before, but it's bloody awkward. I have no idea what I'm doing.

Oh, and for anyone who read this thread around 24 hours ago, wee baby Tara (my dog) has left some more destruction in her wake. I've mentioned on here before that we have a family of BIG f**k OFF SPIDERS taking over the house. Well, they are one member down.

It would appear wee baby Tara went for a pish (indoors again, no less) and with a strategically placed gash, drowned one of the spiders.

RIP big yin.

My son's band were supposed to be playing at The Box and Toma and I were going to share in some good music and a beer or two.

The Drummer had to cancel because he's already had every Friday / Saturday off this month already for gigs / recording and his employer drew the line.

That's just mean. :(

Oh, and for anyone who read this thread around 24 hours ago, wee baby Tara (my dog) has left some more destruction in her wake. I've mentioned on here before that we have a family of BIG f**k OFF SPIDERS taking over the house. Well, they are one member down.

It would appear wee baby Tara went for a pish (indoors again, no less) and with a strategically placed gash, drowned one of the spiders.

RIP big yin.

Your dog is a legend. There should be no spiders.

I'm so happy that I actually said that to someone. I'm even happier that multiple people witnessed it, so it's not just my friend taking advantage of the fact I can't remember saying it in the first place.

Oh well, I'm just going to have to drink a few more beers tonight before bed.

Keith, the beer probably won't last long. A good old friend is coming to stay on Tuesday night so I will have to save a few for him. After that, it will be long gone.

Toma, you going to Dumbarton tomorrow?

Your dog is a legend. There should be no spiders.

She is, but I'm a bit fed up of her pishing and shitting all over the place.

I also found an injured doo out the back last week. I put it in a shoebox with some bread and an old towel for heat then put it into the shed for the night, expecting it to be dead in the morning, but at least it would have died in relative comfort.

I open the shed the next day expecting to have to dispose of a deid doo, when the wee thing just looks at me as if to say "awright", then flew away. Over the last few days it came back, still limping, but nowhere near as bad as before. I kept feeding it because I felt sorry for the poor thing. Today I go to let the dogs out the back and I notice him lying there, ripped apart and feathers everywhere.

A fucking seagull had set about him because he was an easy target. I was actually raging. I hate seagulls. I once kicked one in George Square because it was trying to eat (funnilly enough) an injured doo.

Arseholes.

Toma, you going to Dumbarton tomorrow?

I am indeed. I'm not sure what the plan is though. Me and Ross (sorry, Ross and I) are going for a cheeky game of golf tomorrow morning, so I'll need to get home, changed and possible showered before leaving.

You getting the train through? If you are I'll no doubt see you there, or at the ground itself.

It's okay, I think I have one...

Now, normally I would be in aboot it like a mentally challenged person eating a choc ice, but I didn't get much sleep, and I think with a bit of luck I'll be tucked up and sleeping for 11. I have a long day of drinking to look forward to tomorrow!

You'll still be sitting up on this in the wee small hours Toma ;)

She is, but I'm a bit fed up of her pishing and shitting all over the place.

I also found an injured doo out the back last week. I put it in a shoebox with some bread and an old towel for heat then put it into the shed for the night, expecting it to be dead in the morning, but at least it would have died in relative comfort.

I open the shed the next day expecting to have to dispose of a deid doo, when the wee thing just looks at me as if to say "awright", then flew away. Over the last few days it came back, still limping, but nowhere near as bad as before. I kept feeding it because I felt sorry for the poor thing. Today I go to let the dogs out the back and I notice him lying there, ripped apart and feathers everywhere.

A fucking seagull had set about him because he was an easy target. I was actually raging. I hate seagulls. I once kicked one in George Square because it was trying to eat (funnilly enough) an injured doo.

Arseholes.

Well, to be fair, pigeons and seagulls need to die as well.

You'll still be sitting up on this in the wee small hours Toma ;)

I know. Who am I trying to kid!

Well, to be fair, pigeons and seagulls need to die as well.

Aye, but not after I've spent precious minutes trying to ensure their safety!

I am indeed. I'm not sure what the plan is though. Me and Ross (sorry, Ross and I) are going for a cheeky game of golf tomorrow morning, so I'll need to get home, changed and possible showered before leaving.

You getting the train through? If you are I'll no doubt see you there, or at the ground itself.

My Mum is taking the wee man for the day (I don't think it is fair to take him to see us getting humped by Dumbarton), so we will probably end up on a train about 1pm. Meant to be meeting Garrowhill Clyde in the pub for a pint, but if we are unsure about time, we will just get the train through to Dumbarton. Carry oot ahoy!

I will be asking my Mum to have my son for the night tomorrow so I can go out and get pissed to erase a horrible victory by the Sons tomorrow.

You want to get the same train, so we can talk about how great John Brown is?

My Mum is taking the wee man for the day (I don't think it is fair to take him to see us getting humped by Dumbarton), so we will probably end up on a train about 1pm. Meant to be meeting Garrowhill Clyde in the pub for a pint, but if we are unsure about time, we will just get the train through to Dumbarton. Carry oot ahoy!

I will be asking my Mum to have my son for the night tomorrow so I can go out and get pissed to erase a horrible victory by the Sons tomorrow.

You want to get the same train, so we can talk about how great John Brown is?

I'm going through to meet Naught A Chance (I think I introduced you to him after the fives...) for a couple before the game, but I don't know where. I don't know what time either, because it will all depend on how shit we are at golf tomorrow!

I'm hoping to be back here for 12 anyway, so that I can have a power shower then head into town earlyish. We'll aim to be at the station for around 1, if we're on the same train, weyhey. If not, I'm sure out paths will cross in one of the pubs anyway!

What are you taking for the train? I think I'm going to go for a cheeky Cider/blackcurrant, but I do have a half bottle of tonic here.. I'm not letting Ross anywhere near Bucky this time though... Not after the mess I got him in the other week. He was a disgrace!

To be fair though.. He did have 2 bottles of it!