Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The lassie next door has put in an objection to my planning application.

Hoooooooooooooooooooooooor

Don't worry, it needs three objections to go before a committee. Unless you're building a castle or something on the back of your house and a Councillor might call that one in.

Done, by Vectron! :D

:lol::lol::lol:

Only a kilt-wearing Berwick nutjob would point to their grubbing around in Scotland's worst diddy league and see that as something good.

Oh wait, he now has St Mirren as his 'big' shitey team.

Much better.

:P

That one armed bird on Cbeebies annoys me for some reason. It was laughable that some parents were disgusted that she was allowed to present on it. I'm not that bothered about it either way, but I reckon she uses her lack of a right arm to her advantage, to get her ahead in life.

What a skank.

That one armed bird on Cbeebies annoys me for some reason. It was laughable that some parents were disgusted that she was allowed to present on it. I'm not that bothered about it either way, but I reckon she uses her lack of a right arm to her advantage, to get her ahead in life.

What a skank.

I disagree, I think she's seen an opportunity and grabbed onto it with both... oh.

What a skank.

Their kids could have nightmares you know!

I can honestly say I've never had a nightmare about a one armed, blonde, slightly shaggable, kids tv presenter in my life.

Here's my current PTTGOYN for today.

That Sky Sports advert where they've wheeled in Sean Bean to say 'We know how you feel about it...because we feel the same'. Great move Sky, get the most working class sounding actor you know to do a voiceover so all us little people will realise that you too love football as much as us.

Twonks.

Your coverage is quite good, mind.

Their kids could have nightmares you know!

I can honestly say I've never had a nightmare about a one armed, blonde, slightly shaggable, kids tv presenter in my life.

:lol:

I have no problem with her being on the telly. I just think she is probably a boot in real life.

That Thai bird that presents Show Me Show Me also looks like a cow. Her name sounds a wee bit like Poo as well, she must be a cow.

The Sky Movies advert, which states it will be showing "All 4 Indiana Jones films, including his latest."

Now, to me, if the advert states it is showing all the films, surely it implies the latest one will be included, so why mention it?

It was shite anyway.