Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

God bless The Sun.

I'm sure simpletons like yourself read such a paper; more educated people (and I would class myself as one of them) prefer the more intellectually challenging Times as it's more based in fact rather than gossip.

I'm sure simpletons like yourself read such a paper; more educated people (and I would class myself as one of them) prefer the more intellectually challenging Times as it's more based in fact rather than gossip.

You like Avril Lavigne.

People who refer to themselves as intelligent, generally aren't.

Oh, and you're patter is fucking criminal.

:lol:

Youve read The Times about as many times as you've been to Ibrox you lying little sad case.

I've just had to delete my iTunes' duplicates manually. It has got to be the single most boring thing in the entire world.

It's not as bad as downloading a two disc album, which comes with no way to tell which "Track 1" is on which disc <_< C'mon, people who upload albums for me to download, name your tracks correctly :(

I had to find a list of the tracks, with the track length, and work out the song titles from that.

It's not as bad as downloading a two disc album, which comes with no way to tell which "Track 1" is on which disc <_< C'mon, people who upload albums for me to download, name your tracks correctly :(

I had to find a list of the tracks, with the track length, and work out the song titles from that.

Awwwwh, I've had to do that many times. It's worse when a compilation album aswell, 60 tunes of Track 1, Track 2.

No thanks.

Awwwwh, I've had to do that many times. It's worse when a compilation album aswell, 60 tunes of Track 1, Track 2.

No thanks.

Thanks to Spotify, I'm going to be doing a lot of downloading between now and going back to Stirling, so it's going to be a good 3 weeks solid of renaming tracks from the likes of Can, my new most favourite 70s West German experimental rock band!

Trying to sort out my student finances over the phone. The idiots at SAAS gave me a number to phone, I phoned it and it told me to phone SAAS. Now I can't get through to SAAS.

Youve read The Times about as many times as you've been to Ibrox you lying little sad case.

That's hardly practicable; I get The Times every day and I certainly can't go to Ibrox every day... although I do understand the gloryhunter "dig". ;)

i never got my overtime in my pay this month. This has left me raging. away just now to see about getting this sorted

Join the club, 26 hours OT I was meant to get last week, wasn't processed in time so I won't see the money until next payday, the middle of September.