Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

::smack:: ::thunk:: ::mashbyVectronmash:: ::taptap::

::clicks "Add Reply" ::

what a fecking tube you are!!

step away from the computer and go outside and try and interract with your fellow human being or you are going to die a sad lonely old man

what a fecking tube you are!!

step away from the computer and go outside and try and interract with your fellow human being or you are going to die a sad lonely old man

Awwww, are you ruffled? By Vectron's overly large pigs, you've been taking wee digs at me for weeks, if not months. Just wee sly ones, and you always seem disappointed when I ignore you. So here we are by Vectron, you've got your response, for the first time by Vectron, I've called you on your wee digs, and in the name of Vectron, aren't you ruffled!

What you going to do now? Mash out another sweary response with your forehead? :D

Awwww, are you ruffled? By Vectron's overly large pigs, you've been taking wee digs at me for weeks, if not months. Just wee sly ones, and you always seem disappointed when I ignore you. So here we are by Vectron, you've got your response, for the first time by Vectron, I've called you on your wee digs, and in the name of Vectron, aren't you ruffled!

What you going to do now? Mash out another sweary response with your forehead? :D

Yas.

PWN4G3

He's too embarrassed to admit who he actually supports ;)

Uh oh. Coming from an Ayr fan, the most likely team would be Killie, but it's also quite possible it could be ra sellik or rainjurz, or god forbid, Gretna.

Maybe I'll never know....

ruffled by someone who has no life??? :lol:

if its swearing you want then you are a knob but i think most on here realise that ;)

oh you ruffled, by vectron, you ruffled good !!

i think it may be you who is ruffled as your only friend the internet is saying bad things about you,but never mind in 20 years time when your sad and lonely didnt say i didnt warn you to go out and get a life

Uh oh. Coming from an Ayr fan, the most likely team would be Killie, but it's also quite possible it could be ra sellik or rainjurz, or god forbid, Gretna.

Maybe I'll never know....

One of the above :P

Dragon's Den.

"Under the strict rules of the Den, investors must receive the full amount they ask for, or they walk away with nothing."

As if Peter Jones is going to not invest in a company that he thinks will make him money, because a BBC producer says so.

I expect there's a thing where they do have to leave the den, but peter can phone them up later. and punt them some cash.

"sorry peter, that multi million pound thing that duncan wouldn't invest in can't be bought. you have to walk away."

The SAAS website is a c**t. 'Please go back and enter your student reference number'....that'll be the same number I've keyed in that last 25 times you f**k ?!

I honestly believe that the SAAS website is the most frustrating thing on this planet, and it is because they are trying to make it as difficult as possible to part with the Scottish Government's cash.