Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

Unaccustomed as I am to agreeing with TwistedKnickers, I have to confirm that this is the worst rain I have seen in the Stirling area for many a year.

Several roads are shut and more will follow if the rain doesn't relent.

Unaccustomed as I am to agreeing with TwistedKnickers, I have to confirm that this is the worst rain I have seen in the Stirling area for many a year.

end of the world is approaching,clydenewcomer will let youtube tell us all about it shortly

The Edinburgh - Glasgow Queen Street trains were all canceled when I was getting my train home. Delays were expected on Edinburgh - Stirling trains due to the weather as well.

Must be pretty bad for that to happen. It's actually not too bad in Kirkcaldy though, go us!

One has picked a smashing day to take the Jhaaag up north then. Anywhere in particular closed?

Would it be naughty of me to say that it's not rained here all day? Makes a change right enough... I had to get my roof fixed a couple of weeks ago.

just been speaking to my brother he was saying it was fine in the north east,he was playing golf this morning <_<

The Edinburgh - Glasgow Queen Street trains were all canceled when I was getting my train home. Delays were expected on Edinburgh - Stirling trains due to the weather as well.

Must be pretty bad for that to happen. It's actually not too bad in Kirkcaldy though, go us!

I got the train from Camelon to Stirling, and a journey that would usually take ten mins, took about half an hour because the rain was preventing the train from going any faster.

Weather in Stirling is rubbish today, although I do quite like looking out at rain, when I'm inside.

I got a book off the in-laws for my birthday, McRae's Battallion, about the Hearts team that died during WW1.

I'm trying to get into it, but it's incredibly hard going, basically just a list of times and dates.

Normally, I'd just stick it back on the bookshelf but cos I got it from the in-laws I need to sit next to her indoors and at least kid on I'm reading it. 22 pages in 2 nights isn't a great return, I must say.

Anybody else struggle to get into the rhythm of books when they aren't of the usual genre that they read?

I dont get it, perhaps he isnt drinking as he has his car and wants to drive it home instead of either walking home in the p1shing rain or getting a taxi?

I could understand if he wasnt drinking and asking you to drive!

Nah, he lives 10 minutes away, and whenever he comes here he tends to stay the night due to the fact we're usually up until 4am pished.

Guest The Phoenix
Just checked National Rail web site.Oh dear,all the trains are going off. This is going to be a nightmare rush 3 hours.

Capy sets off for home...

underwater-bicycles-shangha.jpg