Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My mate just phoned me there to say he served DaMarcus Beasley today.

Fair enough, you say, but then he went into great detail, telling me how many shoes he bought, what size, what type, and even what his workmates reactions was to such a sale.

I DON'T FUCKING CARE!

Okay, if you served Jennifer Morrison and she bought 9 pairs of shoes, and on the way out handed him a piece of paper with a phone number after saying "oh, this is for Toma", tell me that, but this? Come on.

To be fair even i wouldn't care if one of my mates saw DeMarcus Beasley.

As an aside, I have had an utterly horrendous day.

That isn't right, surely?

There is no legal entitlement to extra pay or indeed the day off on christmas day, or any other recognised public holiday. As long as the employer allows the minimum days off then its all legal.

My work annoys me with the way holidays are done. I only get 5 floating days to take, all the rest of my holidays are dictated to me.

I was supposed to be round a girl's flat at the moment getting stupendously drunk, going out to a club then going back to her flat and getting even more drunk.

Instead I'm sitting complaining about it to strange men on Pie and Bovril. It's fair to say my evening took a turn for the worse somewhere along the line.