Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Puns.

They have went from being beautiful little creatures that are allowed out every now and again to annoying little rapists that pollute every thread.

The pun is an art form, you see. Terrible puns are often the best in a so-bad-they-are-good kind of way, but most of the puns flying around these days are just crap. They don't have a funny side at all. In fact, I have noticed that a great deal of the puns often ignore the subject at hand and go somewhere completely unrelated just because a word in there fits.

Indeed, get them punted.

sorry. <_<

It's my flat mates 18th tonight yey but he's decided we are going out in the west end. I hate the west end. <_<

Byres road is good, it's once you hit Ashton Lane it gets a bit wanky. Seems a bit of a strange decision for a monday night though, given everywhere will be shut by 12/1. If you really don't want to, use that angle.

Byres road is good, it's once you hit Ashton Lane it gets a bit wanky. Seems a bit of a strange decision for a monday night though, given everywhere will be shut by 12/1. If you really don't want to, use that angle.

I hate Byres road too. All my friends rave about it, it's a fuckin shitehole! Tried that already but he doesn't seem to mind it closing early.

See, despite not being a big fan of "poncy west end wanks" I really enjoy a night out over there. I think it's just because it's different. It is dodgy accent central though, which is a bit rubbish.

"Ohhh hay giiiiiiiiiiiisssss! Weee're pyoooor dead coowl!"

So, the Spanish essay I had to memorise is for tomorrow, not today.. So i practically wasted my time revising it yesterday and have to do it all again..

The date should probably have been top of the list of things to memorise. :P

So, the Spanish essay I had to memorise is for tomorrow, not today.. So i practically wasted my time revising it yesterday and have to do it all again..

Hóla...again...I'm not very good at Spanish Senorita! :rolleyes: Erm, Manana...? :huh:

It's my flat mates 18th tonight yey but he's decided we are going out in the west end. I hate the west end. <_<

Oran Mór - Hilton Hotel - Taxi home - sorted! :)

It's fucking freezing. The heating has been on full blast since about 3pm, but the house is still cold. I lit the fire, so the living room at least is warm (thank goodness for coal fires!) but the boy's bedroom is really cold. <_<

It's fucking freezing. The heating has been on full blast since about 3pm, but the house is still cold. I lit the fire, so the living room at least is warm (thank goodness for coal fires!) but the boy's bedroom is really cold. <_<

"There were three in the bed and the little one said...

...Oi, Mum, stop nicking all the duvet!" :lol: