Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

More than happy to leave the sucking to you, TwisteH. ;)

Understood, Pun Lord. When I graduate from Pun School and become a Pun Master, you'll regret it though. Star Wars style.

Guest The Phoenix
Understood, Pun Lord. When I graduate from Pun School and become a Pun Master, you'll regret it though. Star Wars style.

May Parcel Force be with you.

Puns.

They have went from being beautiful little creatures that are allowed out every now and again to annoying little rapists that pollute every thread.

The pun is an art form, you see. Terrible puns are often the best in a so-bad-they-are-good kind of way, but most of the puns flying around these days are just crap. They don't have a funny side at all. In fact, I have noticed that a great deal of the puns often ignore the subject at hand and go somewhere completely unrelated just because a word in there fits.

Puns.

They have went from being beautiful little creatures that are allowed out every now and again to annoying little rapists that pollute every thread.

The pun is an art form, you see. Terrible puns are often the best in a so-bad-they-are-good kind of way, but most of the puns flying around these days are just crap. They don't have a funny side at all. In fact, I have noticed that a great deal of the puns often ignore the subject at hand and go somewhere completely unrelated just because a word in there fits.

+1

They're shite and annoying.

Puns.

Well we all know who to blame for that. :angry: