Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Last night I had some horrible toothache which kept me up until around half 4 in the morning, which wasn't ideal. Then I had some seriously dark dreams while I was asleep.

The toothache is back now, which is just lovely.

Try clove oil on it if you have some in the house.

Welcome to Dr Capy,s Sunday Surgery.

Next week on the coach with the well known Psychiatrist..Dr Frasier Capy.

Hmm, I see I have a competitor in the 'Alternative Remedies' field! But do you do Reiki, Aromatherapy and Crystal Healing? ;)

I have to memorise an entire Spanish essay so that i can rewrite it tomorrow with no notes, I really don't see the point in this, I mean i've already written it, so why do i have to know it word for word? I'm also not feeling great which isn't helping, I hate Sundays. <_<

I can't really be bothered with football anymore. I get much less enjoyment going to games than I did at any time in the past and although I'm happy/sad for a short time after the game depending on result, after that it doesn't really bother me. I've made little effort to go to Stenny games this season and what I have seen has been so brutal at times that I've left at HT on numerous occassions.

I like Everton and was offered the chance to go to the Merseyside derby today, but turned it down because it was too much hassle. I never even bothered watching it on Tv. I'll probably have Arsenal v Chelsea game on in the background later on, but won't make any attempt to pay attention to it.

I'm not sure this is really a Nag because it's not something I'm too bothered about but hopefully I regain the passion for football at some stage.

I can't really be bothered with football anymore. I get much less enjoyment going to games than I did at any time in the past and although I'm happy/sad for a short time after the game depending on result, after that it doesn't really bother me. I've made little effort to go to Stenny games this season and what I have seen has been so brutal at times that I've left at HT on numerous occassions.

I like Everton and was offered the chance to go to the Merseyside derby today, but turned it down because it was too much hassle. I never even bothered watching it on Tv. I'll probably have Arsenal v Chelsea game on in the background later on, but won't make any attempt to pay attention to it.

I'm not sure this is really a Nag because it's not something I'm too bothered about but hopefully I regain the passion for football at some stage.

I don't really have a "passion" for football. I won't go and watch football just for the sake of it. A few years ago I would have watched anything you put in front of me, but now I can't get into a match unless I really care about the team involved. I could sit and watch a game if I had some money on it, because it would be more exciting, but I'm not one for sitting down to watch Match Of The Day every weekend.

I'll watch the Champions League final and most games in the World Cup/European Championship, but outside of those I couldn't really care less about football.

One should be working, but ones hair is simply so magnificent that instead, I have spent the last hour happily swishing my hair dramatically to the dulcet tones of Iron Maiden. I heart my hair. Its taken a long time, but in recent weeks, its finally got back to the length and style I like.

After my encounter with the demon barber at the start of the summer, its taken several months, and two careful trims to get it just about perfect, and now, one hearts his hair so much. Its ones hair which helps towards box office. :)

Good man.

I can't really be bothered with football anymore. I get much less enjoyment going to games than I did at any time in the past and although I'm happy/sad for a short time after the game depending on result, after that it doesn't really bother me.

I'm starting to feel the same way.

Has it got some fluff in it? :unsure:

Naw, it just went in, and didn't come back "out" properly. Still works, but there just isn't the satisfying "click" of when you press the other, functioning, buttons.

PTTGOYN: I'm utterly shattered, but if I go to sleep I'll sleep through dinner again and wake up at about 2 in the morning.