Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It's amazing how tiring a game of fives and a visit to the pub quiz can be, but I'm still going strong.

I can only blame chronic insomnia - but don't take that as an invitation to a mutual slanging match. Rising Damp is on BBC1 and I'm trying to keep track of all the non-PC clichés! :lol:

I went to bed early tonight just so I could pass the time quicker before the doctors tomorrow morning, but after getting to sleep at around 10ish, I woke up half an hour ago in agony.

I honestly want to cry.

What's up Toma?

Football injury?

I went to bed early tonight just so I could pass the time quicker before the doctors tomorrow morning, but after getting to sleep at around 10ish, I woke up half an hour ago in agony.

I honestly want to cry.

What's up Toma?

Football injury?

:lol:

That's about as likely as a sex injury at the moment.

Around a month ago I started to get a bit of pain in my ear, and it felt as if something had come loose inside there. When I lay down on my right side I could hear a popping noise in my ear, and it was very uncomfortable. A few weeks ago I started to get a bit of toothache and didn't think anything of it, but on Saturday night they joined forces and now the whole right side of my face is killing me. It feels as if someone is stabbing my nerve endings with a screwdriver. I have been awake since I posted earlier on this morning, just lying in bed holding my face.

I think I knocked myself out for a little while with the painkillers I've been taking though, because I remember thinking Kilmarnock were playing AC Milan in the Europa League Quarter Finals. Killie won 2-1.

I was lying thinking about it then I had to check BBC Sport just to confirm. Turns out I was wrong.

That's about as likely as a sex injury at the moment.

Around a month ago I started to get a bit of pain in my ear, and it felt as if something had come loose inside there. When I lay down on my right side I could hear a popping noise in my ear, and it was very uncomfortable. A few weeks ago I started to get a bit of toothache and didn't think anything of it, but on Saturday night they joined forces and now the whole right side of my face is killing me. It feels as if someone is stabbing my nerve endings with a screwdriver. I have been awake since I posted earlier on this morning, just lying in bed holding my face.

I think I knocked myself out for a little while with the painkillers I've been taking though, because I remember thinking Kilmarnock were playing AC Milan in the Europa League Quarter Finals. Killie won 2-1.

I was lying thinking about it then I had to check BBC Sport just to confirm. Turns out I was wrong.

William Gallas playing centre half and wearing the number 10 shirt for Arsenal.

There's a good reason for that - before Gallas adopted the #10 shirt, the last player to wear it was the legendary Dennis Bergkamp (one of my favourite players of all time). Wenger claimed that the next attacker who wore the #10 would probably be compared to Bergkamp and so decided that it should go a defender instead.

How many colds a week do you get?

Tell me about it. Yet I still struggle in unlike SOME people. :rolleyes:

When did you get L4D2?

Downloaded the demo last night mate.

We'll never know.

He's died. :rolleyes::(:lol:

*cough*