Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I got some good bargains in the bookshop today. However, it was at Borders and, being somewhat of a bibliophile, it was akin to rape and pillage of someone dying. I feel rather soiled and morally dirty now. :(

think of your saving, and then think hmm, I could get some cheap pressies here......and you'll be going back before you know it :D Seriously I am aiming to hit the Hull branch this Saturday and have made a tea time appointment just so as I dont stay in there all day!

See, despite not being a big fan of "poncy west end wanks" I really enjoy a night out over there. I think it's just because it's different. It is dodgy accent central though, which is a bit rubbish.

"Ohhh hay giiiiiiiiiiiisssss! Weee're pyoooor dead coowl!"

how the song " West end girls" by the Pet shop boys would have been improved by the use of this technical term.

Is there any panic like the panic when you phone your IT department for a password reset and they say “right, your new password has to be exactly 8 letters with 1 number”.

This is the reason most of my passwords are swear words with numbers on the end or zero instead of 0, 1 instead of I etc.

think of your saving, and then think hmm, I could get some cheap pressies here......and you'll be going back before you know it :DSeriously I am aiming to hit the Hull branch this Saturday and have made a tea time appointment just so as I dont stay in there all day!

I admire your planning. Just be sure to factor in a wait of around 20 minutes for the queue to the tills. If you know the Buchanan Street store, the queue started just by the Art Section in the downstairs level and snaked up the stairs and through the ground floor to the tills. And they had around 12 tills operating! Whether the prices will fall even further, I don't know, but the standard mark down was 20%. Good hunting! ;)

I am half way through writing the most boring report ever.

"Codes of practice that apply within the Information Technology Industry"

Yawn, yawn, yawn <_<

Codes of Parcatice & IT - dear gods that sounds tedious.

post-1053-1259671771.jpg

Have these to prop your eyes open with. ;)

oh you know what i meant,trying to catch all the anti speeding mob as you have done before

Ah, I see what you mean now! Nah man, not into fishing trips or that. But there is something brilliant about driving very fast down very straight roads with some quality tunes turned right up. I would like Britain to have autobahns like the Germans do - what's the point in having speed limits on long stretches of straight roads?

Ah, I see what you mean now! Nah man, not into fishing trips or that. But there is something brilliant about driving very fast down very straight roads with some quality tunes turned right up. I would like Britain to have autobahns like the Germans do - what's the point in having speed limits on long stretches of straight roads?

i agree :ph34r:

I agree! I'm all for speed cameras and limits in accident blackspots and in towns, but on long straight roads...naaah!

Have you done the Stirling - Edinburgh Airport drive? If you time it right, that road gets properly deserted, my driver has got the jaaag up to 112 so far, before he bottled out.

Guest Burning Bridges
Mines seems incapable of reaching a ton, got it to 95 but no higher... yet.

8 year old Ford Kas don't do 100 if there's a person in the car. It gives up at 94.