Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
Piss aff. You go to AH English and I'll go do whatever you're doing. :angry:

Been there, done that.

You really don't want to be doing what I'm supposed to be doing.

After a bit of a dry spell with women I was text during Saturday night by a bird I had been rogering at the end of last year. I'd text her a couple of times since we'd stopped seeing each other but she'd got herself a boyfriend and was having none of my suggestive chat.

Anyhow, I had been out on the lash all day and met up with her and she told me all about breaking up with her boyfriend. After an hour or so I got bored and in the end managed to talk her into coming back to my lair.

After a couple more drinks downstairs I enticed her to my room telling her I wanted to watch a movie. I remember watching about 20 seconds of Willow (yes, I put Willow on) then fell asleep.

No shag that night and she was up being sick in the morning when I woke up so no shag then either.

Guest The Phoenix
After a bit of a dry spell with women I was text during Saturday night by a bird I had been rogering at the end of last year. I'd text her a couple of times since we'd stopped seeing each other but she'd got herself a boyfriend and was having none of my suggestive chat.

Anyhow, I had been out on the lash all day and met up with her and she told me all about breaking up with her boyfriend. After an hour or so I got bored and in the end managed to talk her into coming back to my lair.

After a couple more drinks downstairs I enticed her to my room telling her I wanted to watch a movie. I remember watching about 20 seconds of Willow (yes, I put Willow on) then fell asleep.

No shag that night and she was up being sick in the morning when I woke up so no shag then either.

Bad news, Nick.

She's up the duff and you're The Daddy.

:lol:

That's about as likely as a sex injury at the moment.

Around a month ago I started to get a bit of pain in my ear, and it felt as if something had come loose inside there. When I lay down on my right side I could hear a popping noise in my ear, and it was very uncomfortable. A few weeks ago I started to get a bit of toothache and didn't think anything of it, but on Saturday night they joined forces and now the whole right side of my face is killing me. It feels as if someone is stabbing my nerve endings with a screwdriver. I have been awake since I posted earlier on this morning, just lying in bed holding my face.

I think I knocked myself out for a little while with the painkillers I've been taking though, because I remember thinking Kilmarnock were playing AC Milan in the Europa League Quarter Finals. Killie won 2-1.

I was lying thinking about it then I had to check BBC Sport just to confirm. Turns out I was wrong.

:lol:

And get well soon.

Guest The Phoenix
Are you trying to be Twisty? <_< Btw, can you explain to me this snow white malarky?

Realised after I posted, it's not your dog handling Army job that you're starting tomorrow. :(

The background to Snow White is largely linked to the "junior" (male) following of posters that HSF has attracted.

I called them the seven dwarfs and HSF subsequently changed her user name to Snow White.

It was all harmless stuff until Kilt (aka Grumpy) leapt into bed with Snow White and then complained he had to stretch over Dopey and Sleepy to reach Snow White. :lol:

Chef?

Erm, no :lol:

Realised after I posted, it's not your dog handling Army job that you're starting tomorrow. :(

The background to Snow White is largely linked to the "junior" (male) following of posters that HSF has attracted.

I called them the seven dwarfs and HSF subsequently changed her user name to Snow White.

It was all harmless stuff until Kilt (aka Grumpy) leapt into bed with Snow White and then complained he had to stretch over Dopey and Sleepy to reach Snow White. :lol:

Nah, I wish. Crimbo job in Clintons. I applied for it when I was desperate for anything but now everythings settled down I don't fancy it. :(

Ahh Kilt! :lol: