Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I did warn you. :lol: Sadism, violence, unclear moral content.....
You should have taken her to see 2012, then halfway through it said "you know this is all fact based, right? This might be your last chance to sook me off while watching a film".

It's a winner. I have used it before.

:lol:

I realise that. But we both liked the look of Harry Brown. Never mind.

Still unsure if I'm going to go now.

To be fair to her, the game will probably be terrible. She sounds like a smart girl.

I have no idea how old you are, but it's easy to pass as a "16-18" year old at McDiarmid! Infact the other half is 23 and he still gets in as a under16 despite looking about 30.

No she's not smart at all. She's a closet Celtic fan!

Guest The Phoenix
Hope the launch went well!

Brilliant night.

The Leads were magnificent and their faithful following were out in force.

The Cape has never seen a Friday night like it.

Another chance to see them in action on Thursday 3rd December at the Tolbooth - Reloaded 3.

Is it just me or is the forum clock still all to f**k.
Time is now: 28th Nov 2009 15:27//

Looks okay to me. Better make sure your oven timer isn't fecked or you'll end up with dried out, stringy, chewy lamb...

...hang on, that's your cunning plan, isn't it? :lol:

I should be getting ready now. <_<

I've just found out that I should be getting myself ready in a couple of hours too, for a wee do in Glasgow. What to wear, what to wear...

...and Scotland have just gone 6 - 9 down to a drop goal with two minutes to go... :angry:<_<:(

...and that's just how it finished! Feck! :angry:

Edited by Kilt

I've just found out that I should be getting myself ready in a couple of hours too, for a wee do in Glasgow. What to wear, what to wear...

...and Scotland have just gone 6 - 9 down to a drop goal with two minutes to go... :angry:<_<:(

the second half display in general but particularly with the Hines sin binning and Lamont ® buggering his leg we looked dreadful in the second half, and didn't deserve to win. :angry:

does this mean the bright new dawn under the english reject is false? <_<

to be fair in the first half we did look much more interesting and inventive -Beattie said it himself though in commentary -6-0 wasn't enough.

Aye, yer nae wrang there Mr E. First half promised so much but with the injuries and general lack of performance in the second, the Argies just got stronger and nicked it in the dying moments.

Shouldn't complain really, because it's what we did last week against the Aussies - but it really isn't good enough! :(

PS Re the round ball game - I only dread to think what's happening in the cup at Victoria Park, Dingwall this afternoon... :huh: