Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have a mouth ulcer that's at least 1cm in diameter right on the tip of my tongue. It's fucking agony.

I've got an ulcer on the right inside of my lip. Absolutely intolerable. I'm convinced it's my brace that must be causing them. I've had it for two bloody years and the dentist won't take it off until a 2 millimetre gap at the back completely closes, even though the gap has showed no sign of reducing in well over 6 months.

Mostly gone now, but I've been left with a murder of a stomach ache. Only one way to cure that ;)

I assume you're going to cure it by going to bed now to ensure you wake up bright and fresh tomorrow, rather than going to the party? ;)

In a foul mood today. Two reasons:

1) I'm unwell for the first time in two or three years. Stomach's been playing silly buggers over the past week and I've just ignored it - paying the price now so to speak. Friday night in it seems; the joys. <_<

2) Fell out with one of my lassie pals today. Only known her for two months and we're really close, but I think we're just getting on each others' nerves right now. It'll tide over, I hope.

Fucksake.

There were plans made to go out tonight and I was told to "bring my dancing shoes" so I was hoping for quite a wild one - turns out we are going out for a meal instead, too sedate for my liking.

Also, I am older than the others I am going out with so am feeling conscious that people will think I am their dad or something.