Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Well, there are many questions I could choose from, but I reckon I am more likely to choose the one about the "Bloody Code" or Chartism.

I was going to offer to help. "Was". :lol::(

Parchment?

We're in the 21st century! ;)

Uni mate ;)

Maybe next year, you stick with your diddy essays :P

BTW, you doing Higher Modern studies?

:o

AH History isn't diddy! It's practically 1st year Uni. :(

And nah I'm not doing Higher Modern studies.

:P

There were plans made to go out tonight and I was told to "bring my dancing shoes" so I was hoping for quite a wild one - turns out we are going out for a meal instead, too sedate for my liking.

Also, I am older than the others I am going out with so am feeling conscious that people will think I am their dad or something.

What kind of meal requires dancing shoes? Or is it Mexican?

Anyway, I'm off out in a couple hours as well, and I'm a nervous wreck. I actually properly care what this person thinks of me, so I've found myself struggling to think of conversation topics that aren't offensive, racist or crude. I've also just been for a shower, and I am really, really bloody worried about how well my hair will come out. I'm trying to get it to naturally curl into ringlets, but I dont' think its going to happen quite how I would like... :unsure:

I can't go out without pretty hair!

What kind of meal requires dancing shoes? Or is it Mexican?

Anyway, I'm off out in a couple hours as well, and I'm a nervous wreck. I actually properly care what this person thinks of me, so I've found myself struggling to think of conversation topics that aren't offensive, racist or crude. I've also just been for a shower, and I am really, really bloody worried about how well my hair will come out. I'm trying to get it to naturally curl into ringlets, but I dont' think its going to happen quite how I would like... :unsure:

Is this a date, or are you just meeting up with someone that you would really like to rattle? If it's a date, dinnae be feart. Remember, you are box office.

YOU CAN DO THIS.

excellent,i shall read all about her taking drinks off you and leaving with someone else thread in the morning