Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Couples who go to gigs and stand right in front of you, being all touchy feely.

And when the girl goes to the bar for a drink, the guy turns away from facing the stage and gets up on his tip toes like a meerkat, watching her until she returns and, to top it off, pushes people out of the way if they have the audacity to get in the way of his girlfriend returning to his side.

Pathetic.

Push the fucker back!

Become a doer and not a sayer. Albeit you are being a sayer on the internet and not towards the knob who pushed you.

'Sake min! ;)

Dang your practical solutions.

I somehow managed to sleep through my phone's alarm, my mother calling on me for dinner, my dad calling on me for tea, but got woken up by my cat meowing. :huh:

Fucking cat., Could have at least had the decency to wake you up for tea.

Dogs are way better.

Take her to The Cape at the top of King Street.

The Leads are launching their debut EP tonight.

Hope the launch went well! I'm off the drink at the moment, at least till I stop hearting the world. :D

But one nag. Why is there no fresh fruit in this house? I could really go for something fresh and refreshing, but there is nothing! If I want some rubbish, I could buy a takeaway or go to an all night garage, but who in Stirling caters for a melon or fresh pineapple craving? Bah! Need fruit.

The house is full of my flatmates chocolate cake, ice cream, sweets, but there is nothing fresh to eat!

Edited by Lord Xbass of Lichtie

Hope the launch went well! I'm off the drink at the moment, at least till I stop hearting the world. :D

But one nag. Why is there no fresh fruit in this house? I could really go for something fresh and refreshing, but there is nothing! If I want some rubbish, I could buy a takeaway or go to an all night garage, but who in Stirling caters for a melon or fresh pineapple craving? Bah! Need fruit.

The house is full of my flatmates chocolate cake, ice cream, sweets, but there is nothing fresh to eat!

Is the Asda in Alloa not 24 hours? At this time of night, it'd only take 10/15 minutes to get there. There's probably a 24 hour shop closer - I find it difficult to believe there isn't.

Is the Asda in Alloa not 24 hours? At this time of night, it'd only take 10/15 minutes to get there. There's probably a 24 hour shop closer - I find it difficult to believe there isn't.

I'm not going all the way to Alloa for a melon!

Just raided my flatmates cupboard. She had two tins of pineapple and a tin of fruit cocktail. I fell on them like a man possessed. But a quick glance at the tins gave them all an expiry date of early 2008! Over a year out of date. <_<

I've compromised with a banana milkshake. It might not be fresh fruit, but its cold and not too sweet.

How was the hot date then?

Decent enough so that I heart the world. I tell you what though, Harry Brown may be excellent, but it is not a film made for romance. :ph34r:

You should have taken her to see 2012, then halfway through it said "you know this is all fact based, right? This might be your last chance to sook me off while watching a film".

It's a winner. I have used it before.