Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:smartass

Aye, aye, very good - don't milk it! ;)

Now it's pishing with rain in Paisley so I am going to bow out and go to bed to see if I can actually get some sleep, unlike last night/very early this morning.

I realise I may miss my son's 03:20am email but that's a risk I'll have to take! :rolleyes:

...I am going to bow out and go to bed to see if I can actually get some sleep, unlike last night/very early this morning.

I realise I may miss my son's 03:20am email but that's a risk I'll have to take! :rolleyes:

Well that didn't work! <_<

I've already been up once since I went to bed and I'm wide awake yet again.

And my son hasn't emailed either. :rolleyes:

Makes note to ask for some Zopiclone on Friday!

Note to the two ladette,s complete with baby buggy in Morrison's last night.Please do not hold a telephone conversation with the father of your child at the self services check out. Scan ,bag,pay and get out the f***ing way. Thank you. :) .

My dad's just told me that he's bought me tickets to go and see Muse in Milan in June for Christmas, and according to the Strathclyde Uni website, I could have exams then, which I won't find out about until 3 weeks beforehand.

:(

I wouldn't worry about it, Muse are shit anyway.

I wouldn't worry about it, Muse are shit anyway.

I would love to see Muse live. I got their new album, but I can't really get into it. They have never been one of my favorite bands, but all three members are incredibly talented and they have written some superb songs.

I would love to see Muse live. I got their new album, but I can't really get into it. They have never been one of my favorite bands, but all three members are incredibly talented and they have written some superb songs.

Next time they're in Glasgow, I can't recommend it enough. It really is an exceptional show.

The new album took me a few listens to get into it, but I absolutely love it now. I've actually got it on right now.

Hmm, they're one of the bands I loathe the most. They're up there with the Kaiser Chiefs. They may be excellent musicians (I don't doubt that) and decent live, but I find their music abhorrant. All shiny but fuck all substance underneath. One of the most soulless bands I can think of. I don't own any of their albums, thank God, but I've heard their singles and Knights of Cydonia is an aberration.

Hmm, they're one of the bands I loathe the most. They're up there with the Kaiser Chiefs. They may be excellent musicians (I don't doubt that) and decent live, but I find their music abhorrant. All shiny but f**k all substance underneath. One of the most soulless bands I can think of. I don't own any of their albums, thank God, but I've heard their singles and Knights of Cydonia is an aberration.

I actually thought you would appreciate something as ridiculous as that.